Terms of Service and Rules
Terms of Service
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content ("Content"). Content posted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
We reserve the right to deny registrations to our site.
Fellowsfilm Rules and Regulations
Official Rules and Regulations
By being a registered member of the Fellowsfilm Network at fellowsfilm.co.uk, you agree to abide by the following rules and regulations. Please note that the Administration Team reserves the right to change these rules and regulations at any time without prior notice. All active registered forum users will be notified of any changes made to the rules and regulations as they are made.
- . You must be aged 13 years or older, and speak fluent English, to register an account. Anybody found to be providing false details to avoid the age verification at registration will be permanently IP banned.
- Any decision made by a member of Forum Staff (Moderator or Administrator) is final and is not to be disputed. Please address any complaints against any staff member to the Administration Team using the Support Tickets system.
- The Moderation Team & Administration Team reserve the right to act off their own judgement, and act on something that isn’t explicitly included in the rules at their own discretion.
- Treat others as you wish to be treated. That is to say: be polite and don’t be generally rude. Before you post, read what you're written and ask: "Is this stupid? Is this going to make someone angry or insulted? Does this add anything to the conversation?".
- Do not bump threads, or make any unnecessarily off-topic posts in threads.
- Do not ‘backseat moderate’ (act as a moderator) and start policing the forums yourselves. If a post explicitly violates a rule or regulation (or several), report it. Otherwise, let a moderator find the post themselves and they’ll deal with it as deemed appropriate.
- Understanding is important. Ensure that any posts you make are clear to understand, and have proper spelling and grammar. Do not be offended by any spelling corrections another forum user may make, or any requests for you to elaborate on your point.
- Each person may register only a single account. Each member of a development team or VBC admin group should register their own account if they do not already have one. If you wish to change your forum display name (username), please PM an Administrator with the name you’d like it changed to. If there is more than one person using the same IP address, please alert the Administration Team before registering a second account.
- Political/religious discussions are prohibited.
- Illegal/inappropriate content is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: pirated content, pornography, discussion of illegal activities, offensive material and excessive swearing.
- Spam/advertising/malware is strictly prohibited. Any spam accounts will be immediately put through a ‘spam cleaner’, with all of their content being filtered and all accounts associated to their IP address being banned.