Arriva Transitional Brand 2017 (1 Viewer)

Do you approve of the new Arriva logo?

• Total voters
I think Arriva should incorporate Welsh language onto their buses, since they're based in North Wales.
We do, when its branding the nearside is Welsh and the offside is English if you go on my Flickr and go through the ANW&W album, you'll see most MAX and Sapphire liveries have both languages and also the Next Stop Announcements on all vehicles are both English and Welsh :)

Reactions: BailsBach

Advertisement

Thanks for the info :) Nice to hear they're obliging by the laws aha :tongueout:
Destination blinds also rotate between Welsh and English and even the Arriva Buses Wales logo has a secondary line in Welsh, they take it very seriously up here anywhere everything has to be Welsh and English even buses in Chester have to do it too simply because they are under Arriva Cymru :)

Reactions: BailsBach
Update : Friends photo sed with permission Arriva North West's 4401 (CX58FZN) now wearing the new Arriva standard livery.

upload_2017-3-17_19-29-27.png

Also Arriva Buses Wales Optare Solo CX09BGZ (0696) has now had its vinyls applied posted onto Flickr by Efan Thomas all rights reserved to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: busboynat

Advertisement

Advertisement

Rhys stirling

Developer of Stowten
May 4, 2016
Wigan
I personly despise of the old old livery with the front full cream and hated that (apart from the renowns weirdly) arriva gained a little place in my heart as the 2011 livery came in but i still didnt like there buses or service i realy like the new livery, font & sorry but logo aswell i still wont get on their buses as the are always late and the drivers are rude however i wont throw up if one drives past i am not saying aswell all their drivers are rude but the routes iv been on specificly the 352 between Wigan and St Helens. However arriva in the northwest have some of the tightest timetables and tightest bends on there routes (specificly the 352) when i have spoke to the drivers on the 320 (again between Wigan and St Helens but going a completly different way) the drivers are a lot happyer taking as it is a very senic route
D3DAE741-1925-49F6-B205-56F722B40BFA-519-0000009D62D7C0F5.jpeg

This bus Y712 KNF caused a lot of dispute over the wigan community and is the only renown i hate with a passion as it states on the side
4339C6F2-AFE9-4AE5-AFB0-505968224241-519-0000009EAEA99FFE.jpeg

The saints branding as if you dont know in wigan and st helens if they are playing each other even if you are not a rugby fan everything stops and you hope your town wins if they dont everything kicks off and when your watching your on the edge of your seats so this branding coming into wigan (not just in the renowns as the arriva depot is in st helens and bolton the majority of wigans arriva fleet comes from st helens so this livery is a common sight in wigan) is a bit like someone punching st george and wigeners (like myself)had a huge dispute about this awful livery even coming past this sign
D299234C-08A1-405A-821C-78BEAB40D140-519-000000A1157093E6.jpeg

(This is the old one there are not many of theses left now)

The_Growl

Masterswitch Studios
Mar 7, 2017
London
I personly despise of the old old livery with the front full cream and hated that (apart from the renowns weirdly) arriva gained a little place in my heart as the 2011 livery came in but i still didnt like there buses or service i realy like the new livery, font & sorry but logo aswell i still wont get on their buses as the are always late and the drivers are rude however i wont throw up if one drives past i am not saying aswell all their drivers are rude but the routes iv been on specificly the 352 between Wigan and St Helens. However arriva in the northwest have some of the tightest timetables and tightest bends on there routes (specificly the 352) when i have spoke to the drivers on the 320 (again between Wigan and St Helens but going a completly different way) the drivers are a lot happyer taking as it is a very senic route View attachment 9690

This bus Y712 KNF caused a lot of dispute over the wigan community and is the only renown i hate with a passion as it states on the sideView attachment 9693

The saints branding as if you dont know in wigan and st helens if they are playing each other even if you are not a rugby fan everything stops and you hope your town wins if they dont everything kicks off and when your watching your on the edge of your seats so this branding coming into wigan (not just in the renowns as the arriva depot is in st helens and bolton the majority of wigans arriva fleet comes from st helens so this livery is a common sight in wigan) is a bit like someone punching st george and wigeners (like myself)had a huge dispute about this awful livery even coming past this signView attachment 9692

(This is the old one there are not many of theses left now)
I thought you could use some of these

Reactions: Sambob_12

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread