Maps Greater Manchester (2 Viewers)

{Update this post was updated with upto date images & Info 13/3/2020}

Hello, Fellow Bus Drivers/Omsi Veg

Myself and Josh and other developers are working on Greater Manchester the Main routes I will be trying to recreate into OMSI 2 is 571/572 which is a Great lever circular from Bolton interchange, I also will be working on the 500 bus route which is operated by vision bus I then intend to make the 575 diamond to Horwich which will bring in the 576 Arriva to Horwich, after this a big decision will be made if I make the 582 or the old 22 bus route from Bolton Bus Station - Stockport Bus Station ( it's 26 miles long and 2 hour route)

The map started off at Bolton Interchange including 125 to Chorley only, 500, 571/572, 575/(576).

Will this include different bus companies? Yes it will that can range from Diamond North West, Arriva, Vision Bus.

What year is the map set in? Well for those who like the older bus station I will include a modification to use that station or the new one. This allows people to do what they're happy with.

I aim to make this map quite a big map so over years it will become larger.
I may be looking for some help if you Inbox me I mainly am Looking for Realistic Buildings that could improve detail of the map and realism. Some buildings will be fictional placed due to time it takes to build them it is much quicker and this is mainly a personal project I'm willing to release when I'm done with it.

Release of this map is still yet Unknown but I will be keeping updates coming of the map this map may take a while to make as I do not get alot of freetime.
more information will be released soon

Screenshots So Far:

252530_20210313005212_1.png
252530_20210313005847_1.png

20210306010119_1.jpg
20210306191521_1.jpg
20210308185551_1.jpg
20210309053129_1.jpg

Last edited:

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
great that the metroshuttle will be included, you wont be able to get me off it!!! and its great about the 125. also you could use the tyrers repaint as AI Rail Replacement, thats why the Manchester Piccadilly Destination is on there.

Yeah 125 Is definate Route, The Tyrers Repaint as AI rail replacement isnt an bad idea I must say, also with the Repaints School runs and that they use it for.

View attachment 30796
possibly this as an AI 480 or 273... if it's ok to say, this is my new fictional map Mereton.

As of that Is a lovely repaint have you tried putting it on the Eclipse 2 with the better lights I forgot what its called lol forgive me aha but that is a lovely repaint.

Advertisement

Feb 20, 2017
Alright will edit that , I am making this for the community suggestions I am open to and what you dont like im willing to adapt to as much as possible.
I have a quick question for you. Do you intend to add school runs which would make this one of the most amazing UK maps as there are not many (if any at all) in which have school runs on them so would appreciate it if you added these along with whichever routes you said you were doing. Thanks very much. Aiden Clark Garrad

Reactions: Joshua Ramsden

Advertisement

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a quick question for you. Do you intend to add school runs which would make this one of the most amazing UK maps as there are not many (if any at all) in which have school runs on them so would appreciate it if you added these along with whichever routes you said you were doing. Thanks very much. Aiden Clark Garrad
Yes I did have intentions to add the School routes which operate in the mornings and not only do I live in horwich I do go to One of the schools in the area which makes me want to add as much as i can

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
We have successfully reached into horwich Town Centre where Chorley Old Branches off to Mason Street and Winter Hey Lane which connects to Chorley Old Road where the 125 will be operating and the 517 (School Routes) , Please note that Mason street leads down to Vale avenue then Crown Lane where 575 - Wigan and 577 - blackrod runs down there.
1529613943837.png

School routes I defo will have is from Rivington and blackrod High school , St Josepths may be harder to create as I dont know their busses but I imagine they will be simular.

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
Chorley new road is now complete with distance to cover just few touch ups and I have started to make Chorley Old Road for the 125 also The Crown is being created unfortuantely i Dont know on buidling and scenary is going ot be realistic like I said I'll try but the roads that are in use alot for busses are definately being created for us to be using.
1529615916974.png

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
WOW your making really quick and good progress keep it up
Got to be quick but keep it decent looking but not rush it either really the amount of time i spend doing it isnt much but I get alot done but with roads thats the longest part that takes also station links are a pain in the arse too haha but yeah We definately have 4 confirmed routes

577 - Bolton - Blackrod , 575 - Old Lords Est (Diamond), 576 - Old Lords Est (Arriva) , and 125 once got to preston/ chorley or both.

Advertisement

Joshua Ramsden

Phantom Productions
Mar 4, 2017
Bolton
Pronouns
He/Him
Since the old bus station is no longer in use I dont see why to make it, With the new bus station I woud like to impliment but I do not know how to make models so therefore I would need some contributers which I dont mind having but not many people know how to model etc.

Oct 28, 2016
Yeah 125 Is definate Route, The Tyrers Repaint as AI rail replacement isnt an bad idea I must say, also with the Repaints School runs and that they use it for.

As of that Is a lovely repaint have you tried putting it on the Eclipse 2 with the better lights I forgot what its called lol forgive me aha but that is a lovely repaint.
ive been wanting to know how to do the lights thing, then it would just be perfect, could you help find it please...

Reactions: Joshua Ramsden

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread