Maps BotW Legacy Edition: BETA (Route PR1) [Removed]

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
  • Increased Error Rates: CDN
    We are investigating an increased rate of errors associated with making requests to the CDN. We will provide more information as it becomes available and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Moderation Team Leader
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
I Like it on cause it is more realistic
Unfortunately, the map has been built to be played with collisions turned off, as a lot of the objects we used in the construction of the map are not set up correctly for phyiscs interactions - for instance, most of the building and bridge objects will bounce away if you run into them.

Department of Administrative Affairs
Administrator
Oct 24, 2016
I heard this was mainly down to BTV's buildings, are they like to be fixed or replaced? Really takes the shine off the map for me, this being the only one I have where disabling collisions is necessary (even BOTW 2.7.1 I could leave collisions on so long as I was careful under the railway bridge)

DaCookie! // MFF76

Connexions are obviously THE BEST!
Apr 1, 2016
Yorkshire
I heard this was mainly down to BTV's buildings, are they like to be fixed or replaced? Really takes the shine off the map for me, this being the only one I have where disabling collisions is necessary (even BOTW 2.7.1 I could leave collisions on so long as I was careful under the railway bridge)
Unfortunately, I believe the btv building errors are down to OMSI's physics :( so unless a patch is made to the game (which there won't as I believe the game discontinued) then you'll have to drive with collisions off! :cool:

Road-hog123

Code Fudger
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
I'm not aware with any issues with Omsi's physics engine and buildings... What's far more likely is that the bounding boxes are specified incorrectly, such that you collide with them when really you shouldn't, and that the objects don't have the [fixed] tag in their *.sco file, so when collided with they don't stay put.

Peter 1799

Jan 6, 2017
Unfortunately, the map has been built to be played with collisions turned off, as a lot of the objects we used in the construction of the map are not set up correctly for phyiscs interactions - for instance, most of the building and bridge objects will bounce away if you run into them.
Thank you @whistlehead
Will this be fixed in the finial version if this is a teaser it is the best map i have ever driven even with payware included just the big rounderboute and the park and ride are very laggy for me and drop below 10 FPS I wish i could stop this will there be any plannes to make a patch to resolve this issues like optermise them like yo did in cotterell ?

Last edited by a moderator:

sambob_12

Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
Anyone know why when I load up Legacy it gets stuck on loading the AI and dont load the map.
I think it's a problem with the C400R buses that were installed along with the map as it doesn't load for me when I try and load through the menus in-game and it doesn't load AI either.

It might help to reinstall the bus or change the ailist (OMSI 2\maps\BotW_Legacy\ailist.cfg) but I'll try it and let you kow

Last edited:

sambob_12

Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
Will this be fixed in the finial version if this is a teaser it is the best map i have ever driven even with payware included just the big rounderboute and the park and ride are very laggy for me and drop below 10 FPS I wish i could stop this will there be any plannes to make a patch to resolve this issues like optermise them like yo did in cotterell ?
It's quite laggy for me as well, sometimes it's impossible to drive due to the amount of freezing and jumping that happens, but that's probably because of my slow laptop :(

Department of Administrative Affairs
Administrator
Oct 24, 2016
I wonder if it's that bunting that causing collisions, seems to be only place I have issues? Might get the map editor out and see if removing it cures it.

Peter 1799

Jan 6, 2017
Hi Everyone I Made a repaint for the DAF XF Ai Truck for this map but every truck bar this repaint is showing in the AI :/ Could anybody shed some light on this ?

Richie_RH

Jul 27, 2016
For some reason there are no timetables for the route. I am running it on a Sunday in-game. There is no data for the timetables and I am not sure why this is. Can someone please help? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.