BotwC Lagging (1 Viewer)

May 14, 2017
Hello I would be grateful for some help. I have downloaded this map and all it's addons, but the lagging is terrible it just keeps freezing. my fps are 35-40 which with Omsi is quite good, my computer specs are windows 8, intel i5, 6gb ram. I have tried the lowest of specs and still get terrible frame freezing, any thought please

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London
Hello I would be grateful for some help. I have downloaded this map and all it's addons, but the lagging is terrible it just keeps freezing. my fps are 35-40 which with Omsi is quite good, my computer specs are windows 8, intel i5, 6gb ram. I have tried the lowest of specs and still get terrible frame freezing, any thought please
I did not know 6GB of RAM was even possible but hey ho. You might want to try and download the 4GB Patch which might help a bit with the frames, if not try to load the whole map at the start. That can be found within the "Advanced" tab in OMSI's options, as it sounds as though you are freezing when loading a tile. If both of those don't work I suggest you try and buy more memory.
Hope that helps ;)

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread