Bowdenham AI issue (1 Viewer)

Playing on the Bowdenham map normally, Ai Buses are all white. So I went browsing for re-paints for the map. Found a re-paint pack downloaded it, and now the AI buses don't spawn at all. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?
Also there are way too many Ambulances in the game. I would like help with this issue as well.
(At one point there was around 5-6 of them following each other)
--Using 'version 4' --

Advertisement

ROBLOX Bus Simulators

Founder of TMT and Project Merseyside
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
If you want the default MAN ones, just give them the hof file. Whether they actually drive as an ai on the map, who knows. If you want to drive them yourself, as I said just give them the hof file. You can also download the repaints for some buses which include the default ones and the cito. They are on the same page as the bowdenham download.

Advertisement

Mar 15, 2017
Pronouns
He/Him
If you want the default MAN ones, just give them the hof file. Whether they actually drive as an ai on the map, who knows. If you want to drive them yourself, as I said just give them the hof file. You can also download the repaints for some buses which include the default ones and the cito. They are on the same page as the bowdenham download.
You know that AI is part of an ailist in the map folder as ailist.txt or something, right.
Also the repaints are also for the Citaro (G), MAN UL, Mercedes Vario, Solaris Urbino 12/18, and the Volvo 9900.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread