Maps Bristol Airport (1 Viewer)

EDIT - I have now managed to get the map to show in game but it just loads a white screen, its like the graphics are missing. What have i done wrong? I downloaded all the pre-requisites and saved them to the same directory, so i dont understand why the map wouldnt be loading.

Hi. Im having trouble loading this map. I have downloaded the file and saved it to my directory but its not showing up in the game. I use to have this map before but i had to reset my PC so have lost all my data :-(

Last edited:

Advertisement

Good Morning
i just finished downloading the Bristol Airport map for Omsi 2. How can i find it on the start up page so that i can start playing it as i love airports and i am really looking forward to playing on this map.

If you could give me some help in how to play it that would be great.

Many Thanks
Gregor Bruce

Coachman

If it isn't broke, fix it until it is!
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Mar 20, 2016
Good morning @gregorbruce,

For installation instructions, read the 'readme' file within the download. Follow it carefully and ensure you have downloaded and installed all the dependencies.

Once you've done all this, select "load map without buses" and it should show in your map list.

S

Advertisement

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
yes, i did both of those things and the map tools thingy said over 100 files are missing yet i only downloaded the files from here
Double check that all the requirements are installed as per the instructions in the readme. Some requirements might have their own extra requirements, of which some might be external. I’d double check that those are all installed and available.

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread