Maps Bristol Airport (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

ItzAdamm

Omsi noob
Jan 7, 2018
Right so I have downloaded All of the Dependencies (Including the Kamaz objects one) and it comes up with this. Ive ran it with the map tools and there are 18 missing splines:
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Birch Bush 1.sco Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Fl - Pastebin.com

Do these files come with the flora pack? Because I just re-installed and nothing different happened.

EDIT: Just realised that i didnt install Flora 3. I swear i did. Oh well it seems to be working now. Thanks!
1544297365920.png

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Right so I have downloaded All of the Dependencies (Including the Kamaz objects one) and it comes up with this. Ive ran it with the map tools and there are 18 missing splines:
Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Flora 3\Birch Bush 1.sco Sceneryobjects\UKDT\iomex\Fl - Pastebin.com

Do these files come with the flora pack? Because I just re-installed and nothing different happened.
View attachment 38241
Make sure you're installing Flora to the correct directory. Look through your OMSI install to check where you've installed it.

Reactions: ItzAdamm

Advertisement

BMF NJ

BMF NJ
Jan 24, 2017
I've just checked my side and it appears I've named the files incorrectly. I've fixed it for 1.1 but the map seems to load fine without it. Just double check your map loads.
Hi yes the map does load fine i just wanted to give heads up for that missing files, i have modded some parts of the map if you are interested with my tweaks please PM me and ill show you

FirstEnviro

Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
oh sorry i didnt mean to - i made changes to bus station in silver wider so if a bus is at a stand you can drive around itView attachment 38257
Right ok. I'm not massively fussed. Don't really see a reason for that change but sure.
However when I update the map you will lose that.

Advertisement

Frosty

Member of studioOnonoki
Sep 20, 2017
London
twitter.com
Amazing job! @FirstEnviro Despite the dangerous bumps in the roads. This looks very nice and and the map is one of the best to take screenshots in I must say. I hope you add some farm/land scenery or anything across that long motorway that the Silver Zone Shuttle passes through. It will look awesome by the time it's done! Keep it up :D

FirstEnviro

Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Amazing job! @FirstEnviro Despite the dangerous bumps in the roads. This looks very nice and and the map is one of the best to take screenshots in I must say. I hope you add some farm/land scenery or anything across that long motorway that the Silver Zone Shuttle passes through. It will look awesome by the time it's done! Keep it up :D
Thanks! I'm working on the new silver zone atm and some extra detail for 1.1

Reactions: BMF NJ

Advertisement

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread