Bus Breakdown - Is It Possible?

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
Dec 24, 2016
Hi all, i was just wondering is it possible to make my bus breakdown when on route, i already have my maintinance condition on infinite in the settings but can i actually make the bus breakdown. If you need more detail i am hoping to do this for the ALX400 London spec.

W942 ULL

Apr 6, 2018
Hi all, i was just wondering is it possible to make my bus breakdown when on route, i already have my maintinance condition on infinite in the settings but can i actually make the bus breakdown. If you need more detail i am hoping to do this for the ALX400 London spec.
put it on very bad maintenance setting to give yourself a better chance plus why do u want ur bus to breakdown lol ? XD

Castlemilk37

98% Organic Human (may contain traces of asbestos)
Jun 29, 2016
It depends on the vehicle, some have breakdowns, some don't. If you want a guaranteed failure, take the 0530 face-lift out with very bad maintenance set.

Jan 16, 2017
Yeah, I was in a Citaro G in borzony fictional and I was going up a hill then made a stop, I released the stop brake but it was stuck so I couldn’t move

Enviro400Taco

Veteran Member
Oct 30, 2016
Just take a streetlite out or something.
(We know there isn't one in the game, they break down a lot in real life).