Bus Spotting (1 Viewer)

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
AsLqIEckIxO9cX20BZzB4y3NF7Eqa3i2.jpeg

Arriva are out to outdo Metroline with this one! Less than 24 hours after TE1084 on the 134, Arriva surprised us all with HV148 on route 50! This is the first time a HV has worked the route despite being allocated to the same garage for over 2 years!!!

Oh wow, a HV on the 50

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FG49

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Go North East doesn't seem to have a lviery as such, but it certainly has a lot of route branding :P The Castles livery is very nice.

Shame that they're swapped the nice Prince Bishops Scanias for Streetshites, far too many of them about. Still, there are a few routes which get an interesting variety.

Go North East doesn't seem to have a lviery as such, but it certainly has a lot of route branding :P The Castles livery is very nice.

Shame that they're swapped the nice Prince Bishops Scanias for Streetshites, far too many of them about. Still, there are a few routes which get an interesting variety.

Go North East have some fantastic routes, especially around Hexham, there would never be a boring day there. I'd love a route in Omsi based on the 683 (Hexham - Newbrough) or the 688 (Hexham to Allendale Town/Allenheads)

Advertisement

Apr 16, 2016

Just like my local company then where almost all the routes are branded and one or two not operated by 'red' spare buses which can come in about 5 different liverys!

Advertisement

South England Design Team

INACTIVE
Banned Member
Apr 28, 2016
This is the sight of a DEMON. in august, Arriva will be taking over the route with E400s, and GAL have given us all a little insight as to what that will look like, and thus my journeys will no longer have any variety... now im praying for TC to keep those DB250 Geminis...

Been seeing Presidents on it recently, what's that all about?

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
There was a Southern Rail Replacement bus sat at Ashford Intl this afternoon. Run by Ensign bus, looked like it was a Royale-bodied Volvo Olympian, not sure of the reg as most of below the lower deck windows was obscured by platform. :/

EDIT: Moved to correct thread... so many bus spotting comments in different threads I can't tell which is this one apparently... :P

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Stumbled across a bus rally in Durham yesterday. A few nice vehicles around, including a beautiful Olympian, a lovely Busways Atlantean and an absolutely gorgeous and totally immaculate Venture Leyland Tiger coach.

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread