Bus Spotting (7 Viewers)

Could've made a whole day of this... If I wasn't eating my hair very 2 minutes, and if my mother understood my love for all things with wheels, is like her love of wildlife. She didn't want to sit around for 15 minutes watching me snap buses... But I suffer sitting for 30 minutes sometimes, so she can get 1 pic... of a bird!

But anyway... An assortment of Buses in and around Central Bristol.

IMG_4958.jpg
IMG_4926.jpg
IMG_4955.jpg
IMG_4969.jpg
IMG_4971.jpg

Could've made a whole day of this... If I wasn't eating my hair very 2 minutes, and if my mother understood my love for all things with wheels, is like her love of wildlife. She didn't want to sit around for 15 minutes watching me snap buses... But I suffer sitting for 30 minutes sometimes, so she can get 1 pic... of a bird!

But anyway... An assortment of Buses in and around Central Bristol.

View attachment 38270View attachment 38268View attachment 38269View attachment 38271View attachment 38272
Cool! :cool:
Those are some beautiful buses! :)

Advertisement

westmidlandsbuses

westmidlandsbuses on flickr & instagram
Jan 30, 2016
West Midlands, UK
Got quite a bit of free time on my hands at the moment.. Decided to use this *wisely* and get photos of National Express' new buses. These photos were all taken within the past week.
6895 at Coventry on type-training duties - actually belonging to Yardley Wood garage

6902 on the 50 (second day of service)

6954 - Coventry's own MMC doing laps in Pool Meadow Bus Station, before entering service for the first time later that evening

Today, I was on my way Coventry-bound (again) for a ride on the new Platinums; in the process, I stumbled across a few demonstrators with Birmingham Airport! (Admittedly, taking me by surprise.)
Volvo 7900E (LF67 EVV)

Scania CBG (DD18 GAS)

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Apologies for the horrendous photo. A First Leeds Gemini 2 BJ12 VXB outside Bristol Temple Meads on the 1 service to Broomhill.

First Bristol have drafted in 20 additional buses from over the country, mainly Leeds, to help cope with the 'bus crisis' and congestion.
IMG_0172.jpg

Advertisement

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
Apologies for the horrendous photo. A First Leeds Gemini 2 BJ12 VXB outside Bristol Temple Meads on the 1 service to Broomhill.

First Bristol have drafted in 20 additional buses from over the country, mainly Leeds, to help cope with the 'bus crisis' and congestion.
View attachment 38478
They might be permanent although I'm not sure. I quote this from the Leeds Buses page on Facebook:
It has been reported that Hunslet have sent 36216-20 to Bristol for a loan for rail replacements and then the vehicles will be used for service work after (location currently unknown)

FirstEnviro

Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
They might be permanent although I'm not sure. I quote this from the Leeds Buses page on Facebook:
It has been reported that Hunslet have sent 36216-20 to Bristol for a loan for rail replacements and then the vehicles will be used for service work after (location currently unknown)
Would be interesting. We don’t have any permanent G2s down here currently.

Advertisement

FirstEnviro

Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread