Maps [Cancelled] The Testing Ground (1 Viewer)

Bannner.PNG

Hello all, and welcome to the worst map this year!

This map is called "The Testing Ground" and is exactly what it says on the tin!

It will feature several tests to challenge a bus and drivers ability on things like handling, hill climbs, speed, brakes etc.

This can make entertaining YouTube videos and help developers obtain critical information about their bus and what needs improving.

FEATURES:
- The Countryside Drive: This challenges the ability to take consecutively challenging corners and turns while enjoying a very peaceful woodland scenery.

-The Drag Strip: A fun feature really - put your foot down and thrash the 'ell out of that bus!

-Car Dodging: Try and swerve inbetween obnoxious cars who have parked badly.

-Reverse Parking: Try and reverse park your bus in the tightest spaces possible!

-and more? Make suggestions for features and it COULD get implemented!

Map: 35%
Scenery: 29%
Features: 29%
Repaints: 92% (these will be made by me)
Optimisation:
35%
Beta Testing: 0% (do not ask for this, they will be hand picked by myself)

KNOWN ISSUES:
The FPS generally is smooth, but in some places the game completely freezes up (this may be an AI issue) Fixed - this was an issue with the AIList. A fresh one has been placed
The scenery is kinda boring/repetitive - I know, I used a variation of trees and some roadside clutter but please tell me how I can make it more interesting
I am terrible at the editor - but I hope in the development of this map I will get better!

SCREENSHOTS
These are screen from The Countryside Drive, which I've been recently working on.
141016 - 1.PNG

141016 - 2.PNG

141016 - 3.PNG

141016 - 4.PNG

141016 - 5.PNG

141016 - 6.PNG

Last edited:

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread