Buses Citybus 200 (ADL Enviro200) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as many of you are aware, from last Sunday's stream, I've started work on the Citybus200. The Citybus200 is specifically being made to show you all how I develop a bus from start to finish, in hopes that many of you are able to pick up a few new development skills. The streams will run most Sundays at 8PM-12AM. The C200 will mainly be developed during those streams to prevent it from impeding with my developments on London in preparation for the beta testing that is soon to come.

On the last stream, we managed to get as far as having most of the basic shape for the sides complete. As many of you saw, I was starting to struggle with the pressure of getting the front done and explaining my process on the live stream, as discussed, I decided to build the front off stream, and we shall continue our next development stream by baking the exterior and start on the interior.
942.PNG

The model has only been in development since Sunday and this thread shall be updated after every stream

The C200 will not have the London logo engraved into the rear bonnet, but instead will have a blank logo as seen in Stagecoach examples.
upload_2017-7-13_12-16-16.png

A regional version is planned for the C200, however this will be an 8.9m variant. I've chosen to go with an 8.9m variant as it will only require me to replace the London equipment in the model as opposed to rebuilding/rebaking the whole bus. The bus will also come with a 9.4m/10.2m and 10.8m variant (as seen in the above screenshot), all London spec.

The current plan is for the London C200's to become the 6th bus in the London DLC (after the C400/NRM/SRM/Gemini 2/Gemini 3), the bus will have a setvar tag for the old/new bumper.

Catch my streams here : twitch.tv/rhys_mc

Street cleaner
Forum Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
@Hullian111 Also you have to remember Rhys has a lot more than just the C200 on his plate; he's got the Gemini 3 B5LH to finish off and the London map itself with its many features (including the new residential streets for the C200). He is essentially a one man band, although he has some people doing select bits like engine sounds and scripting, the bulk of the work still falls to him.

Rhys puts update up as and when he can, when he has something to show. The C200 is coming as part of London DLC so it's not dead.

Advertisement

Been a month since updates, and I hate to bump threads like this, but has any more work been done? I imagine work is more consolidated on the London map and double decks, but it'd be nice to see how the C200 is doing.

EDIT: Oh, is Rhys (or whoever is developing) still on a break? Sorry if I'm pandering again, I don't mean to rush.

Im sure an update will appear when there is significant information to share - best to be patient :)

I'd love to download this bus but it says this: Hi Harrison_Cashman. This is a general notice to kindly ask if you could defer from asking for any information regarding release dates or beta testing of upcoming projects to help keep the forums looking spick and span. This means that I cant download it. How can I get rid of it and download this bus?

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
I'd love to download this bus but it says this: Hi Harrison_Cashman. This is a general notice to kindly ask if you could defer from asking for any information regarding release dates or beta testing of upcoming projects to help keep the forums looking spick and span. This means that I cant download it. How can I get rid of it and download this bus?
It's not even out yet.

Advertisement

Waleed21D

TheFontGuru
Apr 24, 2017
Hey Would you be adding a livery pack at a later date after the bus is released, if so please would you include Plymouth Citybus as it is my local company!

Thank you!
As part of the DLC repaint team, I can say that the C200 and other London addon vehicles will include various liveries for you to enjoy. I'm sure if a repaint isn't included with the bus, it will be made and will be available for you to download here :). As for the Plymouth Citybus repaint, it is already being made ;)

Nov 27, 2016
What part of WORK IN PROGRESS did you not understand?
This bus is not going to be free either as far as I understand. Its part of the London DLC which is currently undergoing testing and polish as far as I am aware.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread