Citybus Pointer 2 Discussion

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BusSimAddict

The Pointer 2 Guy
Jun 1, 2016
Rhys merely started this discussion thread, it's my project nonetheless (although parts of Rhys' buses will be used in the London variants such as the blinds and iBus.)

Road-hog123

^ was on holiday
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
Have they decided what seats the variants will have or is it all urban 90s?
I don't see any mention of different seats for different variants, so I would imagine only Urban90s would be provided at least for initial release. I'm not sure why you'd want any other seat anyway, Urban90s are far superior to any other seat that could be fitted. ;)

BusSimAddict

The Pointer 2 Guy
Jun 1, 2016
I've mentioned earlier on at some point in this thread (somewhere in page 1 I would assume), that eventually there will be multiple seat options (U90/Telmac/V2/V3, possibly more if any different ones get made by that point), but initially it will only be U90s.

RM70

May 26, 2017
I think I would prefer to see u90's in this bus anyway!!! How much more progress has happened mate don't want to be told off for saying that so don't take it the wrong way please!!!

BusSimAddict

The Pointer 2 Guy
Jun 1, 2016
If you think you're going to be told off when asking something, it's best not to ask it :) As I've said before, more frequent updates are on the Discord and in the update thread there won't be any updates on there for at least another couple of weeks, bearing in mind I only created it last week.

cmac1985

Apr 10, 2016
Only asked, some of us work for a living and don't have the time to trawl through forums looking for the answer to one question. A simple yes or no would have sufficed.

I'll not bother....

LH275

Your typical forum member
Dec 9, 2016
London
You say that but then you have the time to open your browser enter this website and reply to a post which helps to answer the question you asked

Yes, he's making quite a few different models of different sizes, here you go: Buses - Citybus Pointer 2

BusSimAddict

The Pointer 2 Guy
Jun 1, 2016
@cmac1985 I've also got better things to do than repeat the same thing to people who've missed information, it was only a polite direction as to where your answer could be found. If you've had the time to find this discussion thread and complain/make snide remarks about my response, then reading the top post in the updates thread isn't that much to ask.

E

emeeyart

Will you girls stop bickering lol, it says on Page 1 of the thread that it's an MPD Dart. Took me 5 seconds to find that.

BusSimAddict

The Pointer 2 Guy
Jun 1, 2016
The one currently being made is, yes. But there will be others by release, then the rest afterwards depending on the acquirement of sounds :)

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
Deadout London
Superb work, the original Pointer before the facelift I used to make the noises of as a kid as it sounded like a hoover.:D

Love it

Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
Only asked, some of us work for a living and don't have the time to trawl through forums looking for the answer to one question. A simple yes or no would have sufficed.

I'll not bother....
There's only 2 pages in this thread, and the questions and answers are in big bold letters.

Feb 6, 2018
Will there be a variant with an Allison gearbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.