FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Have they decided what seats the variants will have or is it all urban 90s?
I don't see any mention of different seats for different variants, so I would imagine only Urban90s would be provided at least for initial release. I'm not sure why you'd want any other seat anyway, Urban90s are far superior to any other seat that could be fitted. ;)

Reactions: Florence3099
D

Deleted member 295

I've mentioned earlier on at some point in this thread (somewhere in page 1 I would assume), that eventually there will be multiple seat options (U90/Telmac/V2/V3, possibly more if any different ones get made by that point), but initially it will only be U90s.

D

Deleted member 295

If you think you're going to be told off when asking something, it's best not to ask it :) As I've said before, more frequent updates are on the Discord and in the update thread there won't be any updates on there for at least another couple of weeks, bearing in mind I only created it last week.

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 295

@cmac1985 I've also got better things to do than repeat the same thing to people who've missed information, it was only a polite direction as to where your answer could be found. If you've had the time to find this discussion thread and complain/make snide remarks about my response, then reading the top post in the updates thread isn't that much to ask.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.