Map Mods Cotterell Announcement Pack (1 Viewer)

Jul 14, 2017
Brighton
Pronouns
He/Him

Attachments

• Screenshot (55).png
    Screenshot (55).png
    461.6 KB · Views: 66

Advertisement

Advertisement

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
London, United Kingdom

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
London, United Kingdom
I have downloaded the pack but can't get it to work. I have all the required downloads downloaded and have used the bus destination rather than the 'alt' method.
Any suggestions on a fix?
Please make sure that when u spawn the bus you are selecting the right depot file (it should say cotterell) I know that there was a bug on the hof file so I'm hoping to get this fixed, along with a Kruger hof for this pack so if you can't get it to work, there should be a fix out next weekend that will fix all of this.

travislamoon

trav
Banned Member
Jan 11, 2017
Pronouns
They/Them
I've done it all right with the ibis and hanover things but the announcements still don't work and I'm pretty sure I've done it all right. I've transferred the OMSI 2 file in the download and put it into the /commons place where the original OMSI 2 thing is and I've replaced all necessary things and put the C400R announcement patch thing on and idk if there's anything I need to change in the HOF file but I think I've done it properly.

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
London, United Kingdom
I've done it all right with the ibis and hanover things but the announcements still don't work and I'm pretty sure I've done it all right. I've transferred the OMSI 2 file in the download and put it into the /commons place where the original OMSI 2 thing is and I've replaced all necessary things and put the C400R announcement patch thing on and idk if there's anything I need to change in the HOF file but I think I've done it properly.
My apologies, I believe i may have fluffed something up with the 1.1a update, If you would download the 1.0 version from the history tab it should work.

Advertisement

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
I'm sorry but I downloaded the first version and it's still now working could you check that the route IBIS things are correct.
Route: 03
Line:002 (To Bus station)
not sure on what the last one is called but I type: 18
(Hey Txm, I’m in Fulleylounge ????)
Anyway to fix your problem (or at least to try) for the line, enter ‘01801’ (0, the line and the route are all bunched into one on the C400) for the C400, then for any other bus, the line is ‘01800’ and the route is ‘02’ (for the bus station) or ‘01’ for the University, but you seem to have already gathered that.

Reactions: Yuki7144
(Hey Txm, I’m in Fulleylounge ????)
Anyway to fix your problem (or at least to try) for the line, enter ‘01801’ (0, the line and the route are all bunched into one on the C400) for the C400, then for any other bus, the line is ‘01800’ and the route is ‘02’ (for the bus station) or ‘01’ for the University, but you seem to have already gathered that.
This still hasn't worked for me.. The destination loads still not the announcements....

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
London, United Kingdom
Any of the busses available for an IBIS mostly C400 or Transbus Tangent 2
Ok, so heres what has happened. I believe the patch made by the other person has stopped working on the C400R (atleast for me). If u meant transbus ALX400 then if u use my patch it should work fine. It should work also on the Citaro and the MAN A21 UK. U could try it with a default omsi bus to see if the announcements work. Just make sure that u select the correct HOF file whatever u do.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread