Other Cotterell Driving Documents (1 Viewer)

100Bus submitted a new resource:

Cotterell Driving Documents - Driving Documents for U18, Cotterell

Included are a set of Duty Boards that cover all the schedules in Cotterell. They are intended purely to add realism to the map.

THESE DOCUMENTS ARE TO BE PRINTED ONTO PHYSICAL PAPER, NOT INSTALLED INTO OMSI!

For further realism it is recommended that the duty boards are printed in Black and White, Monday to Friday boards on plain white paper, Saturday boards on Green Paper, Sunday boards on Pink paper and the Holiday boards should be printed on Yellow Paper.
View attachment 559...

Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

1408 Boards Update.png
1408 Boards Update 2.png

Sneak peak of the updates to the duty boards. Progress is coming along slowly but surely. All weekday boards for Term time are now complete, the others hopefully will follow soon though I am on holiday till the end of August but if I have any free time I'll try to work remotely on them. But rest assured they are still being worked on :)

Advertisement

Kaelyn

Max Verstappen, 2021 Formula One World Champion
Jan 2, 2017
Brighton & Hove, United Kingdom
dokkae.me
View attachment 33049View attachment 33051

Sneak peak of the updates to the duty boards. Progress is coming along slowly but surely. All weekday boards for Term time are now complete, the others hopefully will follow soon though I am on holiday till the end of August but if I have any free time I'll try to work remotely on them. But rest assured they are still being worked on :)
Just thought I'd let you know, if you hadn't realised it yourself yet, you spelt Church wrong. :P

Looking forward to these :3

Could you send me the template?

Hey, any update on progress with these?

• Haha
Reactions: mldaureol

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread