Buses Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer II

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
  • Increased Error Rates: CDN
    We are investigating an increased rate of errors associated with making requests to the CDN. We will provide more information as it becomes available and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Wareing

Oct 24, 2016
I'm hoping this bus is still in progress as I'd love to drive it on the London DLC map sometime :) not to mention it's a bus we get around my area a lot.

Benjy

The DJ Guy
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
For anyone who doesn't know, @Road-hog123 is working on a brand new Pointer Dart 2 for OMSI. It's a new model, built from scratch, and is meant to be the best quality UK bus we've had yet
yXtIxkCz-HC-gLQsLwWHZ4V5E_21dBQ7.png

Informal project updates and discussion will go here, more formal dev logs will go in the other (locked) thread.

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer II
yXtIxkCz-HC-gLQsLwWHZ4V5E_21dBQ7.jpeg
Portsmouth Harbour?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacobthebus

Michael Rosen's Windmill Inspector
Mar 7, 2016
Uranus
Oh I want this out NOW!!!!!!!!! But I've got to be patient!!! What do u think will be out first this or the London Add-On?
At the moment, as far as I'm aware, this project is currently a no-go. I'd ask @Road-hog123 as he's the guy behind it, but the last I heard anything was probably nearly a year ago now. Don't pump yourself up about it if I was you.

BailsBach

Aug 1, 2016
Wales
If this is finished within 12 months, it would be my dream; on the 97 in Barry, they run that exact Dennis Dart Mini model! Cannot wait - thank you for announcing this :)

Jacobthebus

Michael Rosen's Windmill Inspector
Mar 7, 2016
Uranus
I'm going to make the logical assumption of no. RoadHog's got other things on his mind right now. Not to forget that he's just released a majorly updated version of the details pack. It's a no, stop pestering for yes.

Jason

Stagecoach East Mids Person
May 19, 2016
Grimsby, UK
In order for high quality content to be produced, we must let Road-Hog do what he needs to do in his own time! If he was to just work flat out on the Dart, then it'd most likely end up having bugs and being significantly lower quality - but if he has more time, where he can really focus on making things work, then it'll be worth it!