Buses Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer II

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
  • Increased Error Rates: CDN
    We are investigating an increased rate of errors associated with making requests to the CDN. We will provide more information as it becomes available and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Kieron

Essay Master
Aug 11, 2016
South London
I do apologise in advance if I am wrong, but seeing as @Road-hog123 does not wish to comment, I think this needs to be cleared up. Obviously, nobody knows for certain and this thread has seemed to have been left in limbo for quite some time, I believe the best course of action would be for himself to comment here. However, this will have to do :tongueout:

If I remember correctly, some time ago, he said that this project was being put on hold. At the time, he was in the process of finishing his detail's pack. Now, he is of course busy with the some things for London and so has not yet returned to the bus.

We can only hope that he returns to the bus, however there is no point asking questions about timing of it, just presume it as paused.