Buses Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer II (4 Viewers)

For anyone who doesn't know, Road-hog123 is working on a brand new Pointer Dart 2 for OMSI 2. It's a new model, built from scratch, and is meant to be the best quality UK bus we've had yet. :)

General project discussion and Q&A will go here, more formal development logs will go in the other (locked) thread. This is so the latter thread can serve as a reference for bus developers in the future, without them having to sift through general chit-chat.

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer II
75f8dfa9d033a2a76e12488a76ebac9f.jpeg
(this is not the specific specification of the final model, but merely a generic photo of the vehicle in question)​

Advertisement

Benjy

The DJ Guy
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
For anyone who doesn't know, @Road-hog123 is working on a brand new Pointer Dart 2 for OMSI. It's a new model, built from scratch, and is meant to be the best quality UK bus we've had yet
yXtIxkCz-HC-gLQsLwWHZ4V5E_21dBQ7.png

Informal project updates and discussion will go here, more formal dev logs will go in the other (locked) thread.

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer II
yXtIxkCz-HC-gLQsLwWHZ4V5E_21dBQ7.jpeg
Portsmouth Harbour?

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Oh I want this out NOW!!!!!!!!! But I've got to be patient!!! What do u think will be out first this or the London Add-On?
At the moment, as far as I'm aware, this project is currently a no-go. I'd ask @Road-hog123 as he's the guy behind it, but the last I heard anything was probably nearly a year ago now. Don't pump yourself up about it if I was you.

SamNeedham123

Founder of The Truck Stop
May 19, 2016
Louth, England
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
In order for high quality content to be produced, we must let Road-Hog do what he needs to do in his own time! If he was to just work flat out on the Dart, then it'd most likely end up having bugs and being significantly lower quality - but if he has more time, where he can really focus on making things work, then it'll be worth it!

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread