Buses Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer II (1 Viewer)

For anyone who doesn't know, Road-hog123 is working on a brand new Pointer Dart 2 for OMSI 2. It's a new model, built from scratch, and is meant to be the best quality UK bus we've had yet. :)

General project discussion and Q&A will go here, more formal development logs will go in the other (locked) thread. This is so the latter thread can serve as a reference for bus developers in the future, without them having to sift through general chit-chat.

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer II
75f8dfa9d033a2a76e12488a76ebac9f.jpeg
(this is not the specific specification of the final model, but merely a generic photo of the vehicle in question)​

D

Deleted member 422

I do apologise in advance if I am wrong, but seeing as @Road-hog123 does not wish to comment, I think this needs to be cleared up. Obviously, nobody knows for certain and this thread has seemed to have been left in limbo for quite some time, I believe the best course of action would be for himself to comment here. However, this will have to do :P

If I remember correctly, some time ago, he said that this project was being put on hold. At the time, he was in the process of finishing his detail's pack. Now, he is of course busy with the some things for London and so has not yet returned to the bus.

We can only hope that he returns to the bus, however there is no point asking questions about timing of it, just presume it as paused.

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread