Bus Mods Door Alarm Sound and Start/Stop Engine Script for C400R (2 Viewers)

Advertisement

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Could you make this for the 'Volvo Eclipse 1.5' if you could that would be really appreciated... Thank you
I'll look into implementing it into other buses at some point in the future, however, the stop-start engine wouldn't be featured.
thats called a hybrid stop-start I believe and it requires a lot of scripting from what I've heard.
No, that's when buses pull off using their battery. The stop-start in this modification is simply when the doors open, the engine turns off and when the doors close, the engine turns back on. It's a similar set up to Enviro 400MMCs operated by NXWM in real life. :smiley:

Mar 30, 2016
London
I'll look into implementing it into other buses at some point in the future, however, the stop-start engine wouldn't be featured.

No, that's when buses pull off using their battery. The stop-start in this modification is simply when the doors open, the engine turns off and when the doors close, the engine turns back on. It's a similar set up to Enviro 400MMCs operated by NXWM in real life. :smiley:
oh Ok, i live in London so I haven't seen any of them in london :P

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread