Download icon

Repaints East London Bus Group Transbus ALX400 1

Login to Download
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Hullian111

Resident Ellie Rose Spotter
Aug 5, 2017
Hull
Now I am curious as to whether you could fully make this ELBG-spec? The trim for ELBG is on Camira, as below:

And there were still vague vestiges of the old Stagecoach trim, despite the floors and seats being redone:

(image courtesy of Mark M)

I'm not saying that you must, and I'd perfectly understand if you aren't able to, but it would be nice to see the interior fully done up, too.

Kieron

Essay Master
Aug 11, 2016
South London
Now I am curious as to whether you could fully make this ELBG-spec? The trim for ELBG is on Camira, as below:

And there were still vague vestiges of the old Stagecoach trim, despite the floors and seats being redone:

I'm not saying that you must, and I'd perfectly understand if you aren't able to, but it would be nice to see the interior fully done up, too.
Before they sold the divisions, their seat handles interior were grey, with red poles, not in that orange, which was done by ELBG as you suggest.

Hullian111

Resident Ellie Rose Spotter
Aug 5, 2017
Hull
Before they sold the divisions, their seat handles interior were grey, with red poles, not in that orange, which was done by ELBG as you suggest.
Yeah, I could see that on some of the images, actually. To be honest, I'm a little confused now, but thanks for correcting me, I guess?

SatoshiAaron

May 24, 2016

I was about to say this. Bromley regularly had an ELBG bus floating around. 269 used to see it a lot before it got - and it makes me sad everytime I say it - replaced by Arriva and their B9TLs

chrisrose1993

Veteran Member
Apr 1, 2016
Wasn't done by ELBG, That was the old Stagecoach interior scheme.

Kaci

Strudel
Feb 19, 2016
When stagecoach first broke into divisions it left the interiors looking like whats specified, But i'm up to make a newer refreshed version.

Kieron

Essay Master
Aug 11, 2016
South London
Wasn't done by ELBG, That was the old Stagecoach interior scheme.
Really? That's quite interesting seeing as the SELKENT ALX400s had the red poles/grey interior, and they never lost it right up until they were withdrawn in 2012.

Nov 27, 2016
Really? That's quite interesting seeing as the SELKENT ALX400s had the red poles/grey interior, and they never lost it right up until they were withdrawn in 2012.
They even kept the Stagecoach Stripes seat pattern on a few of them...

Nov 27, 2016
Not my video, but this is one of our old ALX400's (now scrapped) with the old Stagecoach interior, including the seat pattern