Repaints Enviro 200 Repaint and Enhancement pack

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
I think now is finally the time to state my intention to release a massive pack of liveries for the Enviro 200 HK model. Some of my repaints have been available for download in the past but these were mere tests of what was possible in this pack. I shall also include updates to the interior of models too. For those who downloaded my Scunthorpe pack you'll have the british dashboard. So rather than posting in the general screenshots or "whats on your workbench" I thought I'd give all my updates a home, here on this thread.

So what have I already done?

Well like the image below shows I have already completed liveries for Stagecoach, Stagecoach Gold, Arriva Sapphire, Cardiff Bus and now First Bus too. Although this is not the complete list, this is what has already been achieved.

(Not complete)

Whats next?
This is where I may need some help. To make sure Im getting full coverage on the UK, I want to be able to take requests from you guys and create more liveries, So if you have one you'd like to see, post below and I'll try to add them to the list.

And I'll keep you posted on how this is going

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2017
Seems like an easy one, I'll add it to the list

EDIT: I did it in like an hour
OMG! That looks amazing, will miss this branding when we get mmcs

Do you think you could include a matrix branding from Nuneaton I know its the man but is it possible? You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm bad at repainting

credit too (martin 65)
View attachment 23516

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
May 7, 2016
Leicester
Just looked some up on google and the ALL the Stagecoach Carlisle’s ones with Carlisle in the Triangle would be nice.

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
I have read all the suggestions, some are easier than others. I'll try my best to get certain ones out for you all. But here is this morning's work

Metroline old

ben_britton

Omsi Repainter
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom