New Feature Feature Requests & Introductions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Downloads Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
Pronouns
He/Him
The store is external to the forums as we dont have the required plugins to sell directly from the download centre, it still displays £4.99 due to that limitation.

I haven't used that specific store before so I'm still learning it, I'm sure theres somewhere of finding your purchases

The store is external to the forums as we dont have the required plugins to sell directly from the download centre, it still displays £4.99 due to that limitation.

I haven't used that specific store before so I'm still learning it, I'm sure theres somewhere of finding your purchases

Hopefully there is just one centralised place for all of this, then you can at least add a link in your account page to view purchases.

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 295

I don't deal with any of the back-end stuff so I can only go off what I've been told, I'm sure if it was achievable it'd have been implemented as it's what we wanted to do originally to make things as integrated and simple as possible.

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Can you not get the plugins or are they just expensive?
The forum board software we use currently has no support for handling purchases and no plugin exists, so a plugin would have to be written to handle it for it to be possible. None of us have the time to do something like that. :(

Just a small idea: Having pinned posts.
We'd love that feature too. Unfortunately it's again not supported by the forum board software and the only plugin available to add the feature is abandoned and won't work. It's been suggested to the Xenforo devs, but deemed to have too little interest to be worth implementing... :(

TAC

Wants a Royale with cheese
FF Council
Dec 10, 2015
versob.it
Today we've introduced the ability to further customise your member profile with profile covers:
1526590988903.png

To add a cover image to your own profile, simply head to your profile and head over to 'Modify user cover image', as shown:
1526591137045.png

We're still currently testing out this new feature, so if you find any issues please open a bug report here. We're aware of some issues with repositioning covers currently, and are working towards a fix.

Today we've introduced the ability to further customise your member profile with profile covers:
View attachment 29195
To add a cover image to your own profile, simply head to your profile and head over to 'Modify user cover image', as shown:
View attachment 29197

We're still currently testing out this new feature, so if you find any issues please open a bug report here. We're aware of some issues with repositioning covers currently, and are working towards a fix.
Can you do this on mobile and select pics as well or only on the computer?

May 22, 2016
Hong Kong
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a little idea based on what i've experienced.
I think FF should force everyone that gave - rep reactions to each comment / thread to explain why it deserves - rep, as i've seen people abusing the -rep reactions and giving nonsense reactions that doesn't make sense to some of the comments / threads.
This can avoid trolls trying to destroy a member's reputation, and it can help members to know what's good or bad about the comment/thread so they can futher discuss about it.

Advertisement

JosieJump

Robloxian & Omsi Enthusiast
Banned Member
Jul 24, 2017
Something I would like to see is more categories under Repaints in the Downloads area. There are 350 different repaints there for somewhere in the region of 20 different types of buses. Anything which can be done to filter down the type of buses is a bonus in my opinion. Even if you just do London Citybus 400, ALX400R, ALX400 London. You would be taking around 200 files out of the mix. That way, when looking for certain bus types (for example the Volvo 7900), you can find them easier.

I would use the search feature but unless you go through Advanced, it shows far too many items and even going through advanced, it doesn't show all the results so more categories would help narrow it down quickly and easily for the users.

Reactions: TAC

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread