Feature Requests & Introductions

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

BusSimAddict

The Pointer 2 Guy
Jun 1, 2016
I don't deal with any of the back-end stuff so I can only go off what I've been told, I'm sure if it was achievable it'd have been implemented as it's what we wanted to do originally to make things as integrated and simple as possible.

Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
Just a small idea:

Having pinned posts. For example; the question and answer sheet that has been posted in the Keedlestone thread by @BusSimAddict, and I'm sure that not many people will see it. You should make it that only forum moderators + can pin posts. Just a little idea. :)

Road-hog123

^ was on holiday
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
Can you not get the plugins or are they just expensive?
The forum board software we use currently has no support for handling purchases and no plugin exists, so a plugin would have to be written to handle it for it to be possible. None of us have the time to do something like that. :(

Just a small idea: Having pinned posts.
We'd love that feature too. Unfortunately it's again not supported by the forum board software and the only plugin available to add the feature is abandoned and won't work. It's been suggested to the Xenforo devs, but deemed to have too little interest to be worth implementing... :(

Josh G

May 13, 2018
Have you guys ever thought about a mobile app? Just out of curiosity wanted to ask.

Tom

VersoBit
Administrator
Dec 10, 2015
Have you guys ever thought about a mobile app? Just out of curiosity wanted to ask.
Not really necessary as the site is built specifically to be mobile friendly and is based on a responsive design

Tom

VersoBit
Administrator
Dec 10, 2015
Today we've introduced the ability to further customise your member profile with profile covers:
1526590988903.png

To add a cover image to your own profile, simply head to your profile and head over to 'Modify user cover image', as shown:
1526591137045.png

We're still currently testing out this new feature, so if you find any issues please open a bug report here. We're aware of some issues with repositioning covers currently, and are working towards a fix.

Josh G

May 13, 2018
Today we've introduced the ability to further customise your member profile with profile covers:
View attachment 29195
To add a cover image to your own profile, simply head to your profile and head over to 'Modify user cover image', as shown:
View attachment 29197

We're still currently testing out this new feature, so if you find any issues please open a bug report here. We're aware of some issues with repositioning covers currently, and are working towards a fix.
Can you do this on mobile and select pics as well or only on the computer?

SubtleGTA

May 22, 2016
Hong Kong
Just a little idea based on what i've experienced.
I think FF should force everyone that gave - rep reactions to each comment / thread to explain why it deserves - rep, as i've seen people abusing the -rep reactions and giving nonsense reactions that doesn't make sense to some of the comments / threads.
This can avoid trolls trying to destroy a member's reputation, and it can help members to know what's good or bad about the comment/thread so they can futher discuss about it.