Maps Fellowslothb Addon - Keedlestone 1.8 (1 Viewer)

Header.png

Welcome back to the first addon from @Fellowslothb, Keedlestone 1.8. Covering areas between Rumford, Bexley and Snowmere, Keedlestone 1.8 includes routes thePeaksWay 65 and Rumford Park & Ride 15, coming soon to Fellowsfilm.

4 Years of hard work and rebuilding has gone into this map so you'll get a product to a higher level of quality and finish, therefore it'll be payware (currently £4.99 TBC) sold directly through Fellowsfilm forums in the downloads section.
However, once you purchase Keedlestone 1.8, you will also receive some future patches to ensure you get great value for your money. Consisting of 1.81 patch coming after release (including driver duty cards to provide a real life bus driving experience) and 1.9 (route extensions to thePeaksWay 65 from Snowmere to Aldgate and Rumford Park & Ride 15, new Rumford Park & Ride 16 amongst others.) With the potential of smaller patches to the product should there be any bugs or annoying quirk.

ROUTES
thePeaksWay 65 Rumford - Snowmere via Bexley every 30 minutes
Rumford Park & Ride 15 every 10 minutes
Images below subject to change during beta testing process

8.PNG

7.PNG

6.PNG

2.PNG

4.PNG

1.PNG

5.PNG

Attachments

• Header.png
    Header.png
    9.1 MB · Views: 233
  • Header.png
    Header.png
    9.1 MB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

davidsb3

Beta tester for Arkala/ Maker of Silver Cross
Mar 19, 2016
Colchester
Would anyone be able to help? as shown in the picture when i leave/arrive snowmere this happens. The houses float behind me and some will disappear right infront of me. I have downloaded the dependices and reinstalled it so tbh idk whats happening. Can anyone help is this just a bug with my map or is it something that i have installed that is causing this?
Any help would be appreciated :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-04-20 16.01.34.png
    Screenshot 2018-04-20 16.01.34.png
    485.3 KB · Views: 130
Would anyone be able to help? as shown in the picture when i leave/arrive snowmere this happens. The houses float behind me and some will disappear right infront of me. I have downloaded the dependices and reinstalled it so tbh idk whats happening. Can anyone help is this just a bug with my map or is it something that i have installed that is causing this?
Any help would be appreciated :)
did you reinstall the map?

Advertisement