Maps Fellowslothb Addon - Keedlestone 1.8 (1 Viewer)

Header.png

Welcome back to the first addon from @Fellowslothb, Keedlestone 1.8. Covering areas between Rumford, Bexley and Snowmere, Keedlestone 1.8 includes routes thePeaksWay 65 and Rumford Park & Ride 15, coming soon to Fellowsfilm.

4 Years of hard work and rebuilding has gone into this map so you'll get a product to a higher level of quality and finish, therefore it'll be payware (currently £4.99 TBC) sold directly through Fellowsfilm forums in the downloads section.
However, once you purchase Keedlestone 1.8, you will also receive some future patches to ensure you get great value for your money. Consisting of 1.81 patch coming after release (including driver duty cards to provide a real life bus driving experience) and 1.9 (route extensions to thePeaksWay 65 from Snowmere to Aldgate and Rumford Park & Ride 15, new Rumford Park & Ride 16 amongst others.) With the potential of smaller patches to the product should there be any bugs or annoying quirk.

ROUTES
thePeaksWay 65 Rumford - Snowmere via Bexley every 30 minutes
Rumford Park & Ride 15 every 10 minutes
Images below subject to change during beta testing process

8.PNG

7.PNG

6.PNG

2.PNG

4.PNG

1.PNG

5.PNG

Attachments

• Header.png
    Header.png
    9.1 MB · Views: 233
  • Header.png
    Header.png
    9.1 MB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Why do this, surely the amount of enjoyment people will have on the map pays up for your hard work, instead our money has to be finessed
No one's money is being finessed. You're not obliged to buy a product, buddy. If a developer has shown that their work has a great level of detail and quality, then it's completely up to them on whether they want to sell their project. OMSI developments take excessive amounts of time. Making a product payware is a way to get people to show their appreciation of the developer's time.

Can't lie, its a peng map, and the developer has worked his ass off, I just feel bad for the people who cant get it. Don't get me wrong, the map arguably looks the nicest that can be on OMSI, its just its going to affect the amount of people who can enjoy it, i feel bad for them

Advertisement