Repaints Fictional Stagecoach Route 35 Repaint (2 Viewers)

simulatorguy101 submitted a new resource:

Stagecoach Route 35 Repaint (Fictional) - Fictional 35 branding for BOTW

Stagecoach Route 35 Repaint (Fictional)
This is a fictional Stagecoach repaint branding for the Route 35, to be used on Buses of the West Country with the Citybus 400R, although in real life, Stagecoach do not brand their buses for the 35, I thought it would be quite nice.

The paintwork is basically the Stagecoach livery with re-worked colours, as I have observed this is what Stagecoach are starting to do now. I wanted to choose colours that would be relevant to Devon, as that is...

Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Apr 5, 2016
hiya when I try to set it as an AI bus all I get is a white bus, I've tried putting Stagecoach Route 35, Stagecoach 35 & Stagecoach - 35, but none work, if I put a different repaint (ie First BoTW 35) it works. please advise on what to put into ailists so I can use this excellent repaint, cheers

simulatorguy101 updated Stagecoach Route 35 Repaint (Fictional) with a new update entry:

Complete Revamp

This is version 3 of the fictional Stagecoach Route 35 repaint. This is probably the last version that I will release unless I spot a bad bug or a bug is reported to me. This is quite a massive update and I feel that it is much more realistic to what you would see in real life.

Change Log:
- Revamped colour scheme (Didn't feel the Green & Blue worked together, so changed to blue only)
- New font for text (More Stagecoach's style)
- Images have been added on the offside panel (Paignton Zoo,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Advertisement

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread