Forum Member Requests

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Fellowslothb

Founder of Fellowsfilm Studios
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
The comment section on file downloads is now inactive, it isn't meant to be used as a support section as that is what the topics are for :)

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Apr 1, 2016
Chester, UK
I would like the NAV bar to be at the top. It is weird being at the bottom. I personally prefer the old forum but if we have this for the long run, please can we move that. Also can we please allow RAR files!

A

Admin

I would like the NAV bar to be at the top. It is weird being at the bottom. I personally prefer the old forum but if we have this for the long run, please can we move that. Also can we please allow RAR files!
As I mentioned in my Forum Upgrades post, the original style of the forums will be available soon (in a day or so once we fix a few issues with it).

I have also added .rar to the allowed file extensions in the Downloads Centre.

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Apr 1, 2016
Chester, UK
Ok, thanks. I just read the Forums Upgrade post. Sorry for not doing so earlier.

Thanks for adding RAR. I will now remove the external link and reupload to your servers which will of course be better. I would like to ask, how does the paid download thing work? I like the idea but we have no bank details on here and people could take advantage. Or is this specifically for London so we can buy via this site?

A

Admin

Ok, thanks. I just read the Forums Upgrade post. Sorry for not doing so earlier.

Thanks for adding RAR. I will now remove the external link and reupload to your servers which will of course be better. I would like to ask, how does the paid download thing work? I like the idea but we have no bank details on here and people could take advantage. Or is this specifically for London so we can buy via this site?
It's just a feature that come out-of-the-box, we are still deciding what we are going to do with it. It will most likely be disabled until a need for it pops up (if ever).

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
Perhaps an option for users to change the colour theme, as at present it's quite dark and boring. Quite funeral-like.

The Leeds Lad

I like B7RLEs.
Apr 13, 2016
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Hi,

With regards to the new theme, I think that the forum board info boxes (and also the "post reply", "upload a file" and "more options" buttons at the bottom) should be made black (from blue) to fit with the rest of the theme better. Or at least in my opinion.

Please see the image below as an example. Thanks!
Untitled.png

Bones

VersoBit Extraordinaire
Administrator
Sep 27, 2016
Canada
Perhaps an option for users to change the colour theme, as at present it's quite dark and boring. Quite funeral-like.
Hi,

With regards to the new theme, I think that the forum board info boxes (and also the "post reply", "upload a file" and "more options" buttons at the bottom) should be made black (from blue) to fit with the rest of the theme better. Or at least in my opinion.

Please see the image below as an example. Thanks! View attachment 4329
I am working on implementing the ability to customise the theme per user.

Edit: may potentially more difficult than once thought.

Last edited:

Planesandbuses

Apr 9, 2016
I would prefer a more colourful theme, the current one is a bit dark and doesn't really represent the forum as a whole. The new forum structure is great though :)

Bones

VersoBit Extraordinaire
Administrator
Sep 27, 2016
Canada
Can we have the image banner back as this forum has lost it's community feel with this theme and so it changes colour with the screenshot:
e.g. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/235867146872160261/252107790917697536/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/235867146872160261/252109097380347915/unknown.png
(Sorry it isn't the best examples but it gives you an idea)
We will have some customisation features coming along eventually, the banner in itself will not be returning however will be replaced for other customisations planned.