Status
Not open for further replies.

THE PH6NT0M

Current Transfer Value: £1
FF Council
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could spread some light on this error for me? I have mentioned it to fellowslothb before and he hadn't seen it before and up to this point I've been able to 'put up' with it but it is verging on annoying now. A clean install could probably do the trick but I wondered if anyone knew the cause so I wouldn't have to do a clean install. The only maps I've spotted it on so far is Bowdenham V4 and now Keedlestone Dev build. In Bow it tends to happen to the Mercedes not the MANs and in KS its decided to happen to stretches of road...

hPZU_nNJY_Po2ByAbC_dlI8DymABRGRe.jpeg

But as soon as I zoom in ...

hPZU_nNJY_Po2ByAbC_dlI8DymABRGRe.jpeg

Thanks in advance,

Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RS1995
I had the same problem but with "0.6" instead on Bowdenham. It translates to "1.4.1" is not a valid integer value. This could be because of many things but is probably something to do with an asset that has been updated without you knowing or 1.4.1 is in place of something that OMSI thought was something else.

I'm afraid the only thing you're able to do is either search for "1.4.1" in your OMSI directory and change it to something appropriate or look to see if any assets you have installed may have updated. It took me ages to find the problem but it worked in the end. Hope this helped you in some way!

Thank you, I fixed it but now I've got a mouse issue, the mouse only zooms in and out so i cannot move around or change viewpoints

Advertisement

Jonathan

JonOfWilts
Oct 28, 2016
How do you change the bus driver into the man with the blue shirt and glasses?
The driver(s) can be found in file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\OMSI 2\maps\Rheinhausen\drivers.txt (replace "Rheinhausen" with the map you are working in - unless it happens to be Rheinhausen). Simply copy lines from humans.txt in the same folder and edit into drivers.txt as required. Backup any files before editing so you can unwind any changes. Be careful to preserve where the file ends (in drivers.txt the last line has no carrigae return to the next line) in case this is significant to OMSI.

LH275

????????????
Dec 9, 2016
London
Hello all, does anyone have a solution for the all over black issue on the Citaro? I have fresh reinstalled numerous times and I cannot work out the issue, as I haven't encountered it before.
Thanks in advance
View attachment 27667
I'm guessing the bus is black when it is spawned and not just in the select vehicle menu. This probably because you don't have enough RAM and it can't load the textures. What I suggest you do is download the 4GB patch for OMSI if you haven't already and that should sort the problem out as it allows OMSI to use more RAM.
Here's the 4GB Patch

I'm guessing the bus is black when it is spawned and not just in the select vehicle menu. This probably because you don't have enough RAM and it can't load the textures. What I suggest you do is download the 4GB patch for OMSI if you haven't already and that should sort the problem out as it allows OMSI to use more RAM.
Here's the 4GB Patch

I've just tried, and unfortunately it still doesn't work, I'm not having any other issues with any other vehicle only the Citaro

Advertisement

Advertisement

Kyle

*This is a custom title*
Oct 25, 2016
There Is Something Wrong With My Omsi And I Don`t Know What It Is But When I Load The Game Up, It Shows Me A Message That Says E/A Fehler 1392 And I Tried Yesterday And Today, And It Still Came Up And I Need To Do Something. But Then It Loads The Game And It Randomly Puts Me Into The Editor And The Omsi 2 Load Up Screen And It Puts My Game Language Into Polish And Settings All Go To Zero And Some Are Blank And Maps Also Not Showing

Oct 17, 2016
There Is Something Wrong With My Omsi And I Don`t Know What It Is But When I Load The Game Up, It Shows Me A Message That Says E/A Fehler 1392 And I Tried Yesterday And Today, And It Still Came Up And I Need To Do Something. But Then It Loads The Game And It Randomly Puts Me Into The Editor And The Omsi 2 Load Up Screen And It Puts My Game Language Into Polish And Settings All Go To Zero And Some Are Blank And Maps Also Not Showing
That writing hurts my eyes.

In all serious, have you tried verifying the game files on Steam?

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread