Status
Not open for further replies.

THE PH6NT0M

Current Transfer Value: £1
FF Council
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could spread some light on this error for me? I have mentioned it to fellowslothb before and he hadn't seen it before and up to this point I've been able to 'put up' with it but it is verging on annoying now. A clean install could probably do the trick but I wondered if anyone knew the cause so I wouldn't have to do a clean install. The only maps I've spotted it on so far is Bowdenham V4 and now Keedlestone Dev build. In Bow it tends to happen to the Mercedes not the MANs and in KS its decided to happen to stretches of road...

hPZU_nNJY_Po2ByAbC_dlI8DymABRGRe.jpeg

But as soon as I zoom in ...

hPZU_nNJY_Po2ByAbC_dlI8DymABRGRe.jpeg

Thanks in advance,

Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RS1995

benhxrris

Creator of 'The Hamptons'
Jan 23, 2018
Hi all,
Quick question... which may seem like a fairly stupid one, as I have managed to do this before! How do I create a 'whole roadmap' file for my map? From what I remember doing in the past, it involved going into 'Do the whole map' in the OMSI Editor and selecting 'create light terrain map', although this hasn't worked on this occasion. The program did something, as it told me the time of completion, although there doesn't seem to be any sort of file. I have tried the obvious maps\The Hamptons\Texture. Is this how you even do it? Am I missing a trick? Any sort of help would be greatly appreciated!
Many thanks.

Advertisement

Hi,as the beta solo has been released recently,does anyone know what texture to change on the hybrid solo to show the destination,I know that for the short bodied version its EVH_RB.png but what about the hybrid?
Never mind,I have found it and if anyone is interedted in the file names I will provide them tomorrow

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread