Status
Not open for further replies.

THE PH6NT0M

Current Transfer Value: £1
FF Council
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could spread some light on this error for me? I have mentioned it to fellowslothb before and he hadn't seen it before and up to this point I've been able to 'put up' with it but it is verging on annoying now. A clean install could probably do the trick but I wondered if anyone knew the cause so I wouldn't have to do a clean install. The only maps I've spotted it on so far is Bowdenham V4 and now Keedlestone Dev build. In Bow it tends to happen to the Mercedes not the MANs and in KS its decided to happen to stretches of road...

hPZU_nNJY_Po2ByAbC_dlI8DymABRGRe.jpeg

But as soon as I zoom in ...

hPZU_nNJY_Po2ByAbC_dlI8DymABRGRe.jpeg

Thanks in advance,

Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RS1995

Advertisement

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

Hi,

This may not be the right place to ask this, but do excuse me if so. I was wondering if there is any way of obtaining the Omsi 2 London Beta with Routes 3 and N3. If so where could i get it and how much would it cost?

Thanks in advance :)
Nope, with the London Add-On coming out soon, which is an upgrade to the route, what's the point? Plus the fact that Rhys despises the 'old look' of the route, and the fact that the entire route is soon to be released :P

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

This may not be the right place to ask this, but do excuse me if so. I was wondering if there is any way of obtaining the Omsi 2 London Beta with Routes 3 and N3. If so where could i get it and how much would it cost?

Thanks in advance :)
The Beta was removed some time ago with the (then) imminent release of the full release. It is therefore not possible to buy this map anymore. With the risk of sounding like a stuck, continually disappointing record, you shouldn't have too long to wait now. :)

Advertisement

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
can someone help me please i cannot get omsi to run or load a map since installing/ removing the start-stop mod for the E400

View attachment 5846
Yes, I'm afraid I uploaded the incorrect file, which I am currently in the process of fixing. As this has affected the whole C400R folder, you'll unfortunately need to reinstall it.

It's my fault, and I apologise for this. :confusion:

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread