General Screenshots (Other games)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
  • Increased Error Rates: CDN
    We are investigating an increased rate of errors associated with making requests to the CDN. We will provide more information as it becomes available and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Jan 1, 1970
Goldenrod City
I dont want free stuff, i want Payware for quality and standards not cheap or free software :)
See that's not the attitude you want to be taking. That's like saying Fraps is better for recording than OBS because it's payware. Don't throw money at things that don't need money throwing at them, otherwise you'll end up in a dire financial situation in the not-too-distant future. Think with your head, not your pre-determined views that all freeware is inferior to payware because it's free.

N531 DWM

Veteran Member
Oct 25, 2016
Wrexham, North Wales.
See that's not the attitude you want to be taking. That's like saying Fraps is better for recording than OBS because it's payware. Don't throw money at things that don't need money throwing at them, otherwise you'll end up in a dire financial situation in the not-too-distant future. Think with your head, not your pre-determined views that all freeware is inferior to payware because it's free.
Im not saying that, im saying id rather have something Payware because i know its going to be far superior to something free and id prefer that, im not dissing free things who does im just looking at payware software as thats what i want and i know if i am paying money im getting what i want and a quality standard :)

Jacobthebus

Michael Rosen's Windmill Inspector
Mar 7, 2016
Uranus
Im not saying that, im saying id rather have something Payware because i know its going to be far superior to something free and id prefer that, im not dissing free things who does im just looking at payware software as thats what i want and i know if i am paying money im getting what i want and a quality standard :)
Again, the fact that something is payware does not guarantee that it is going to be of good quality. As Joe said, just because Fraps is payware, doesn’t mean it’s best. If anything, I find it worse. Same goes with various other programs I’ve used, a price tag doesn’t determine its quality.

Enviro400Taco

Veteran Member
Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
A Highliner is seen at Poynter Town station on the Green route, bound for Haltell.
20180102142946_1.jpg

A NABI-45C is seen at Tophill Castle, on a route along Highway 115 to Sewville Olive Street.
20180102112453_1.jpg

Another Highliner is seen on the Gold route (which only requires one train), that runs from Tophill Castle to Sewville Union via Tophill Foot.
20180102143040_1.jpg

The_Growl

Veteran Member
Mar 7, 2017
Lundun innit blud
Shortly after the line opened, capacity increases were required for the 150/0s on the Grinshaw - Fronburgh line.

The first of the new trains is seen at Garningdon Green station, taking in an increased amount of passengers

Executive Trans, 5th Sep 1986.png