General Screenshots (Other games) (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Florence3099

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I dont want free stuff, i want Payware for quality and standards not cheap or free software :)

See that's not the attitude you want to be taking. That's like saying Fraps is better for recording than OBS because it's payware. Don't throw money at things that don't need money throwing at them, otherwise you'll end up in a dire financial situation in the not-too-distant future. Think with your head, not your pre-determined views that all freeware is inferior to payware because it's free.

See that's not the attitude you want to be taking. That's like saying Fraps is better for recording than OBS because it's payware. Don't throw money at things that don't need money throwing at them, otherwise you'll end up in a dire financial situation in the not-too-distant future. Think with your head, not your pre-determined views that all freeware is inferior to payware because it's free.
Im not saying that, im saying id rather have something Payware because i know its going to be far superior to something free and id prefer that, im not dissing free things who does im just looking at payware software as thats what i want and i know if i am paying money im getting what i want and a quality standard :)

Im not saying that, im saying id rather have something Payware because i know its going to be far superior to something free and id prefer that, im not dissing free things who does im just looking at payware software as thats what i want and i know if i am paying money im getting what i want and a quality standard :)
Again, the fact that something is payware does not guarantee that it is going to be of good quality. As Joe said, just because Fraps is payware, doesn’t mean it’s best. If anything, I find it worse. Same goes with various other programs I’ve used, a price tag doesn’t determine its quality.

Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pronouns
He/Him
A pair of NYC Subway R22's pass at Westshaw Parkway station, on the outskirts of Sewville.
20180101120500_1.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread