GTA5

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
Jul 14, 2017
Brighton
Is anyone able to help me or give me some advice recently reinstalled my gta 5 steam copy and update rage hook plugin and script hook i start by game through rage hook plugin in so i can play with mods in single player but my game just start on the loading screen and nothing else the loading screen pictures change like normal but that as far as it goes any ideas what to do ?

Hullian111

Resident Ellie Rose Spotter
Aug 5, 2017
Hull
Is anyone able to help me or give me some advice recently reinstalled my gta 5 steam copy and update rage hook plugin and script hook i start by game through rage hook plugin in so i can play with mods in single player but my game just start on the loading screen and nothing else the loading screen pictures change like normal but that as far as it goes any ideas what to do ?
I'm assuming you mean this:

"Can someone help, I've reinstalled my Steam edition of GTA 5, and installed RagePluginHook and ScriptHookV. When I start the game, I start through RPH to play with mods in single-player, but my game is stuck on the loading screen - the pictures change, but that's as far as it goes. Anyone know what to do?"

Sorry, I couldn't understand what was being said at first. But have you installed the recently-updated versions of both ScriptHook and RPH?

SeaHawk14

Feb 4, 2017
Welcome to the joy that is modding GTA V, unfortunately it's a bit of a pain. As Hullian suggested, it's worth ensuring you have Scripthook & ragehook are up to date. Are you trying to install LSPDFR?

ThisIsAlex

Don't you get tired of looking for high fives?
Apr 13, 2016
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
I had a problem similar to this before. I managed to fix it by going into RPH's settings and forcing the game to run in borderless window mode. Maybe it'll work for you too?

adamf02

The best potato on the forum!
Oct 29, 2016
I'm not sure if script hook is up to date yet?

Jul 14, 2017
Brighton
Welcome to the joy that is modding GTA V, unfortunately it's a bit of a pain. As Hullian suggested, it's worth ensuring you have Scripthook & ragehook are up to date. Are you trying to install LSPDFR?
Both are up to date and I still have the LSPDFR mod

I had a problem similar to this before. I managed to fix it by going into RPH's settings and forcing the game to run in borderless window mode. Maybe it'll work for you too?
I’ll give that a go thank you

I'm assuming you mean this:

"Can someone help, I've reinstalled my Steam edition of GTA 5, and installed RagePluginHook and ScriptHookV. When I start the game, I start through RPH to play with mods in single-player, but my game is stuck on the loading screen - the pictures change, but that's as far as it goes. Anyone know what to do?"

Sorry, I couldn't understand what was being said at first. But have you installed the recently-updated versions of both ScriptHook and RPH?
Both are the updated versions