GTA5 (1 Viewer)

Jul 14, 2017
Brighton
Pronouns
He/Him
Is anyone able to help me or give me some advice recently reinstalled my gta 5 steam copy and update rage hook plugin and script hook i start by game through rage hook plugin in so i can play with mods in single player but my game just start on the loading screen and nothing else the loading screen pictures change like normal but that as far as it goes any ideas what to do ?

Hullian111

EYMS Buses Really Mean Business
Aug 5, 2017
... well, where do you think?!
Is anyone able to help me or give me some advice recently reinstalled my gta 5 steam copy and update rage hook plugin and script hook i start by game through rage hook plugin in so i can play with mods in single player but my game just start on the loading screen and nothing else the loading screen pictures change like normal but that as far as it goes any ideas what to do ?
I'm assuming you mean this:

"Can someone help, I've reinstalled my Steam edition of GTA 5, and installed RagePluginHook and ScriptHookV. When I start the game, I start through RPH to play with mods in single-player, but my game is stuck on the loading screen - the pictures change, but that's as far as it goes. Anyone know what to do?"

Sorry, I couldn't understand what was being said at first. But have you installed the recently-updated versions of both ScriptHook and RPH?

Advertisement

Feb 4, 2017

Welcome to the joy that is modding GTA V, unfortunately it's a bit of a pain. As Hullian suggested, it's worth ensuring you have Scripthook & ragehook are up to date. Are you trying to install LSPDFR?

Jul 14, 2017
Brighton
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the joy that is modding GTA V, unfortunately it's a bit of a pain. As Hullian suggested, it's worth ensuring you have Scripthook & ragehook are up to date. Are you trying to install LSPDFR?
Both are up to date and I still have the LSPDFR mod

I had a problem similar to this before. I managed to fix it by going into RPH's settings and forcing the game to run in borderless window mode. Maybe it'll work for you too?
I’ll give that a go thank you

I'm assuming you mean this:

"Can someone help, I've reinstalled my Steam edition of GTA 5, and installed RagePluginHook and ScriptHookV. When I start the game, I start through RPH to play with mods in single-player, but my game is stuck on the loading screen - the pictures change, but that's as far as it goes. Anyone know what to do?"

Sorry, I couldn't understand what was being said at first. But have you installed the recently-updated versions of both ScriptHook and RPH?
Both are the updated versions

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread