Has anyone tried this new simulator game

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Carlos33

Jun 20, 2017
Hello guys and gals,

Has anyone tried out this new truck sim on steam yet:

Aug 26, 2017
Scotland!
Yup and with experiencing the game on a high tech PC I would recommend staying with ETS2 :)

Department of Administrative Affairs
Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
Worryingly cheap

Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
Do not buy, it's not new at all and the physics are horrible. I hate to say it, but the AI is worse than OMSI's. It really is bad. If you want a truck game, get ETS2. This is a rip off and ETS2 is just a few quid more.

Eduardo Messaggi

Bus mad, but not addict, don't take me seriously.
Nov 27, 2016
It looks suprisingly good, but I think I will stick with ETS 2 since it's far more superior to this

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy
Mar 19, 2016
Looks to me that it was made on a budget, some people may want to give it a try but i think ill give it a miss

SeaHawk14

Feb 4, 2017
Yeah, deffo give it a miss. It's your typical poorly made simulator by the looks of it. The models look poor, and the reviews seem to say the same. SCS have got a really good product, it could certainly do with a little more work but at the moment SCS seems the best way forward.