Resource HD Rollerblind Texture Samples (1 Viewer)

HD Rollerblind Texture Samples
For anyone who wants to make realistic looking Roller Blinds.

This isn't really a "release" and isn't worthy of being one, it is more of a resource for making rollerblinds more realistic and I guess "artistic". Here are just over ten images of different parts of a rollerblind. The blind in question is black and McKennaGlo Yellow.

I tried to include a variation of dirty blinds, clean blinds, crinkled blinds and only slightly crinkled blinds for those who prefer either clean or grotty (I'm a grotty man myself ;) and can be used for both backing and text of a rollerblind.

Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the textures backlit although am happy to do this upon request although I recommend just doing this in the game itself so it can be turned on and off depending on the time of day in the game.

While they haven't been backlit, just less than half of the images were shot under a softbox for added natural effect if desired although, I think the way you texture the blind overall will depend on whether they should be shiny or natural in lighting.

Please be aware that if you are using them on a bus that actually scrolls through destinations, you will need to make some adjustments on how to make it repeat the texture across images which is actually easier than you may think. If you need help using these textures or making them look realistic, I'm happy to offer support.

Of course no credit is required, this wasn't hard to do at all. This was just done for my own benefit and thought others may or may not find them useful as I use these textures all the time.

Example of textures in use:
JwssMhkW6XnZsBgaAFnEeqiyVT0r4c4O.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread