How can I take the speed limiter off the KMB Enviro 200?

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Department of Administrative Affairs
Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
You've not even waited 24 hours for a response and you're already bumping/posting in multiple threads; not everyone checks these forums daily.

I've removed the limiter from mine but I can't check how I did so as I'm working away, hence me not replying.

Last edited:

Road-hog123

^ was on holiday
Administrator
UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
Merged in from the other thread where this question was also asked...
I've only taken a quick look and not tested anything, but it might be worth trying changes to the value of the "speedgov" constant in "Script\engine_constfile_ISB6.7_AAU.txt", I imagine it indicates the speed limiter speed in km/h.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2016
It can be done in the engine constfile in the script folder - I'll try and post a more detailed response tomorrow but I don't have access to my computer at the moment :). In the meantime the bus is limited to 70 i think do do Ctrl+f to find 70 and change that to like 100 or something and see if that works.

Feb 5, 2017
Thanks will look forward to seeing the more detailed post thanks very much!

Will give it a go in a min!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 30, 2016
Hi
If you go into OMSI2\Vehicles\ADL_E200_KMB_AAS\Script then open the file engine_constfile_ISB6.7_AAU. The third 'paragraph' says
[construction]
speedgov

Change that 70 to whatever speed you want the bus to be limited to in kmh. If you want the limiter 'off' you can change it to like 150 as the bus doesn't reach that speed anyway. Hope this helps!

leyland1

Apr 19, 2017
Thanks for this, I was looking in the gearbox, as I thought it would be there. I assume this is the same for the Enviro400 and 500? Anyway I'll check :)