Knight Haulage (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Mar 15, 2016
In just over 2 weeks time we will be celebrating our 2nd year anniversary. We'd like to thank the continuous support that has been given to us over the past 2 years. We've seen many new faces as well as seeing old faces move onto other vtc's; we established our very first sub contracting with the guys over at Mathew Stones International & Contracting and moved onto establishing a strong partnership with DDS Haulage - vtc which we have plans to discuss about the future in a long awaited meeting very soon. Stay tuned for more!

For our 1st anniversary we didn't really know what to do to celebrate which is why we didn't post much about it via our social media, however for our 2nd anniversary we're in a different position than before.

On the 18th august 2018 we will be doing a very special live stream. On this live stream over on Citaro2013 's youtube channel in which we will be having a q&a session, general chat and more. Also on this live stream we will be previewing a first look at our new skin that will be available to drivers soon, so make sure you don't miss that.

Information about this live stream will be posted soon once we have finalised final details within our PR team.
See you soon!

LazyGuy222

Resident First Leicester Enthusiast
May 7, 2016
Leicester
I applied a couple of weeks ago haven't heard back yet maybe wait and be paitent im sure a popular vtc like knight haulage have had a load of apps to go through just be patient
I don't really think 4 months is good though. I do understand it's a popular and many people want to apply, it's just I'd like to be informed.

Jul 14, 2017
Brighton
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really think 4 months is good though. I do understand it's a popular and many people want to apply, it's just I'd like to be informed.
Be careful what you say if you state a company like that I’m sure they would happily take longer to look at your application I’m speaking from experience I know what it’s like to look through plenty of applications

Feb 4, 2017
Had no idea an application would take that long :eek: Was gonna apply bit if it's a four month waiting list then I'll probably stick to just my current mods list. What's the benefits of joining a VTC anyway? Are people doing it just for the models and the skins?

Advertisement

Ryanmac29

DDS Haulage
May 11, 2016
Aberdeen, Scotland
@LazyGuy222 we are currently dealing with lots of applications and Due to a few internal problems and Staff being away on holiday it’s a slower process. We have more than just your application to look at so please bare with us and we will try our best to get round to your application as soon as we can.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread