Buses Leyland Lynx MK 11.18m (1 Viewer)

I have started making a Leyland Lynx MK1 with a length of 11.18m
The Lynx will be in 3 stages, Static, AI then Drive-able.

Please note that it does take a while and the last picture is just over 2 hours work, so please dont ask when release is for either stage, comments will be ignored.

Static WIP screenshots:

WIP.png
WIP2.png
WIP3.png
WIP4.png
WIP5.png

Advertisement

If anyone is wanting to upload a livery they made for the Lynx please only upload your repaint folder and not the whole directory.

Zip up your Lynx repaint folder (eg Lynx TWM) and add a read me to say it needs to be extracted to Sceneryobjects\Static_Lynx_Citaro2013

Thank you

UPDATE:

Hey, sorry its been a while for an update, but here it is :)

Ok, im trying to sort out an issue with the Lynx shadow texture as it appears white in game then i can update the file with the model on jacks.

With V3D working very hard on his projects, im not working on the Lynx until he is free to consult and teach me, as i have no clue what the next step is lol.

But it will be continued to make an awesome driveable and AI vehicle :)

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
UPDATE:

Hey, sorry its been a while for an update, but here it is :)

Ok, im trying to sort out an issue with the Lynx shadow texture as it appears white in game then i can update the file with the model on jacks.

With V3D working very hard on his projects, im not working on the Lynx until he is free to consult and teach me, as i have no clue what the next step is lol.

But it will be continued to make an awesome driveable and AI vehicle :)
Good news! That lynx model looks so authentic, I love it! I especially like those foglights! :)

Users who are viewing this thread