Maps London prior to September 2016 (broken images) (1 Viewer)

My goodness, this map isn't just going to be of amazing quality, but it is going to be absolutely massive, the 432 making it back in is great, would have thought the section between Tulse Hill and Crystal Palace would have been dropped. And if you are a seasoned Londoner, you will know the secret AI routes which cover quite some substancical distance (N109 for example). Oh and the 133/N133 are now run from BN @Rhys :) Can't wait.

This was what I typed for the manual last week.

The 432/P4/45 currently do not exist in the add-on but have been included in the route list as most of its roads planned are currently already included in the add-on and will require small work (most likely during the testing phase for the map or after the release of London) to make them fully functional between the stated operating areas.

View attachment 6641
Only a few routes @Rhys :P Quick Question about the liverys for the C400 and others are they going to be fully liveried IE logs etc or is lience going to affect thoose too *Cough* Dovetail Games *Cough*

Advertisement

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
For Stagecoach, would a C400 not be better used? Seeing as I don't think Stagecoach operate any Gemini3 'Frog Face' buses in London?

Nice to see yet another route into the addon :tongueout: Especially as I have still done every route on their....

View attachment 6645
Thanks and I think the main reason why I've specified it to be operated with Gemini 3's is to give users a challenging time with the bus on the hills of Herne Hill
My goodness, this map isn't just going to be of amazing quality, but it is going to be absolutely massive, the 432 making it back in is great, would have thought the section between Tulse Hill and Crystal Palace would have been dropped. And if you are a seasoned Londoner, you will know the secret AI routes which cover quite some substancical distance (N109 for example). Oh and the 133/N133 are now run from BN @Rhys :) Can't wait.
in the addon they will continue to run from Norwood or else Norwood is rendered useless.
Only a few routes @Rhys :tongueout: Quick Question about the liverys for the C400 and others are they going to be fully liveried IE logs etc or is lience going to affect thoose too *Cough* Dovetail Games *Cough*

Yes

Last edited:

Advertisement

HJALMAR

Add-on London Team
Dec 19, 2016
Helsinki, Finland
www.youtube.com
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but are they not just Gemini 2 sounds? (I'm not complaining, it's what we were previously told we were getting for now anyway). Sounds good other than the door buzzer which should be a constant beep?

For clarity's sake I've named them Gemini 3 sounds since that is the bus they are installed in. Plus the G3 has a few original sounds that are not present in the G2. Furthermore as of now recording the E6 model B5LH is not possible mainly due to the lack of initiative communication between me and the depot. Recording the engine during service has also proved all but impossible due to the onboard computer refusing the revving of the engine while idle in the E6 one. At this stage you'll either have this or nothing.

Lukeo

Content Creator
Jun 4, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
For clarity's sake I've named them Gemini 3 sounds since that is the bus they are installed in. Plus the G3 has a few original sounds that are not present in the G2. Furthermore as of now recording the E6 model B5LH is not possible mainly due to the lack of initiative communication between me and the depot. Recording the engine during service has also proved all but impossible due to the onboard computer refusing the revving of the engine while idle in the E6 one. At this stage you'll either have this or nothing.
I fully understand that and like I said, I wasn't complaining. I was just beginning to think I was mistaken based on some of the comments above! You've done a fantastic job :)

Reactions: JustinJ

Lukeo

Content Creator
Jun 4, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
This was what I typed for the manual last week.

The 432/P4/45 currently do not exist in the add-on but have been included in the route list as most of its roads planned are currently already included in the add-on and will require small work (most likely during the testing phase for the map or after the release of London) to make them fully functional between the stated operating areas.
Pleased to see there are not only so many routes, but also a large number of curtailment points and shorter routes available to drive too. Replayability will definitely be high, especially having recently seen the high standard of both the buses and the map itself too. I say this all the time, but I'm certainly looking forward to this add-on above all others, and can't wait to be able to drive on so many familiar routes. Keep up the great work!

@Rhys I have been following on facebook but thought I should come here so I made an account. I was just looking through and the destination list you released does this mean that route 68 is going to be a full route now then? Thank You and keep up the great work!
Good spot! It must indeed be the full route, and here's a quick list I made based on the manual snippet:

Full routes
3 Crystal Palace to Regent Street/Oxford Circus
59 Streatham Hill to King’s Cross
68 West Norwood to Euston

Partial routes
12 Oxford Circus to Camberwell Green [Dulwich Library]
23 Aldwych [Liverpool St] to Marble Arch [Westbourne Park]
45 Clapham Park to Elephant & Castle [King’s Cross]
91 Trafalgar Square to King’s Cross [Crouch End]
133 Streatham Hill [Streatham] to Elephant & Castle [Liverpool St]
159 Streatham Hill [Streatham] to Marble Arch
171 Holborn to Camberwell Green [Bellingham]
415 Tulse Hill to Elephant & Castle [Old Kent Road]
432 Brixton to Crystal Palace [Anerly]
P4 Brixton to Denmark Hill [Lewisham]

X68 Russell Square to West Norwood [West Croydon]
N3 Crystal Palace [Bromley] to Regent Street/Oxford Circus
N68 Holborn [TCR] to West Norwood [Old Coulsdon]
N133 Elephant & Castle [Liverpool Street] to Streatham Hill [Mitcham]
N171 Holborn [TCR] to Camberwell Road [Hither Green]

(Don't be mistaken, many of the 'partial routes' are still quite lengthy sections of the route in reality).

Advertisement

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread