MAN A21 - RHD

Buses MAN A21 - RHD V1.0

Login to Download
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Danielc2525

Spryte VEG
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Danielc2525 submitted a new download:

MAN A21 - RHD - A UK convert of the MAN A21 by V3D studios

Information:
This is a UK convert of the original MAN A21 by V3D studios, whilst converting this bus to RHD, it was also converted to 'single door'. The credit for the original model all goes to V3D and the relevant parties. All information regarding the setvars and static version are included within the read-me. The bus also comes with repaint templates which allows you to customize and change different components.

Installation:
The...
Read more about this download...

J.Hodgson

Jan 13, 2016
very nice conversion

only problem i have is i cant pick up passengers on the scunthorpe map

Mercedes-Benz

Need a web master? contact me
Jul 4, 2017

Attachments

GamingConcept5000

GWR Potato, because they're vegetables, correct?
Sep 13, 2016
United Kingdom
It sounds like an E300... I had proof but cant upload video files... Sit in the back of it and listen VERY carefully then watch a video of a MAN E300... Good Nonetheless of that sound, actually fantastic. Recommended.

Danielc2525

Spryte VEG
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Yep, that ones already been noted. As stated in the Read Me you can view the list of already found bugs here, thanks for pointing it out :)