Repaints MAN A21 UK - Arriva Journey Mark 2018 - Gas Livery - Route 500. Liverpool ONE, LJLA, Runcorn. (1 Viewer)

KK294 submitted a new download:

MAN A21 UK - Arriva Journey Mark 2018 - Gas - Arriva Journey Mark 2018 for the MAN A21 UK

MAN A21 UK - Arriva Journey Mark 2018 - Gas
View attachment 34860
Information:

This livery is based on the real life Caetano CityGold/MAN 18.280 EcoCities what operate in the North West and Wales Arriva Region. This livery was launched on September 2nd 2018 when the Arriva Runcorn Depot took over the route 500 Airport - was was formerly ran by Speke Depot with VDL DB300 Gemini 2s. The 500 is now a all stop route as it now covers the withdrawn route 82A what...​

Read more about this download...

Advertisement

JosieJump

Robloxian & Omsi Enthusiast
Banned Member
Jul 24, 2017
Can you repaint the gas tank? If so, I notice there is now 500 branding on the gas tank so you might want to add that in. IT may just be a few select buses but I saw one today. I can't remember exactly what it says. I do have a photo if you want me to PM it to you so you can see what I mean.

Reactions: KK294
Can you repaint the gas tank? If so, I notice there is now 500 branding on the gas tank so you might want to add that in. IT may just be a few select buses but I saw one today. I can't remember exactly what it says. I do have a photo if you want me to PM it to you so you can see what I mean.

Yeah, I have seen that they have added 500 and the the LJLA logo on the tank. If it was possible to add logos to it i would. Unfortunately it isn't. Done my best to replicate the livery :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread