Buses Man Citysmart (1 Viewer)

Mystic Greg

Add-on London Team
May 22, 2016
Mystic Greg submitted a new download:

[LEAKED] Man Citysmart - Leaked version of the Citysmart

THIS IS IMPORTANT
This is a leaked version of the Citysmart. Apart from the stuff listed on here, no support will be given. Please note we are also not accepting repaints of this due to the fact the template on the non leaked version and my latest one is different. This is to reduce wasted uploads if I eventually upload the newer one since they won't work.

ISSUES

Did I mention this was a rushed beta? it's...

Read more about this download...

Aug 10, 2016
Well what to say, I'm sorry to see it has been leaked through the development process. I was always looking forward to the completed Citysmart, I hope this has not affected your decisions in the future once all is complete, but can totally understand why you would be rather annoyed and frustrated at this point with further development. :(

Advertisement

Jul 4, 2017
What world is it coming too? people trying to leak developers content in beta stages and then the developers are pulled back and releasing the leaked one due to it has gone global, its unfair on the effort the devs put in and people should be patient and think "If this was me making a project omsi related would i want it being leaked?". Hope this has not pulled you back mate

Reactions: Mystic Greg

Mystic Greg

Add-on London Team
May 22, 2016
Well what to say, I'm sorry to see it has been leaked through the development process. I was always looking forward to the completed Citysmart, I hope this has not affected your decisions in the future once all is complete, but can totally understand why you would be rather annoyed and frustrated at this point with further development. :(
Nah, it's cool. It's not hurried or hindered it in anyway. The overall opinion of it is very positive too which I'm glad to see, especially when you see the mess it's in. Thank you for the kind words though :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Mystic Greg

Add-on London Team
May 22, 2016
it shows up on the the bus menu but when you go to load the bus into the game it comes up with an error message
Yeah I forgot to mention that in the issues section. Every once in a while you'll get an Intergerwhatever error and it'll need an omsi restart. I think it was something to do with the fleet number and reg plate section in the .BUS file

Advertisement

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread