Midtown Madness 2

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.
Jul 15, 2017
This is basically a place for Midtown Madness 2 Devs/Ex devs and just players of it in general, and yes you can discuss things like converting buses from MM2 to OMSI 2!
Feel free to post old photos of midtown madness 2 buses etc here and just discuss old topics in general!

vV - This bus was made by Joseph Makepeace, who sadly removed the download link due to stupid criticism - Vv

Here are some photos:
find nimbus 3.png
find nimbus 7.png
find nimbus 8.png
find nimbus 2.png

Still upset even now because this would have been a great bus for omsi 2 if it got converted :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 18, 2017
Liverpool
The buses people made (considering it is a very old game) were pretty decent.The maps.... not so much. I don't know if it's just me but I think the game physics are a bit bad. If the buses were converted into OMSI 2, the cab wouldn't look good, it would look Ok on the exterior tho imo. That's just my opinion, I am not criticising anybody, I am just sharing my opinion. :)

alfie1979

Nov 19, 2016
london
my screen keeps going black and then it goes to 800 x 600 and it sais did ur programm work correctly

could someone tell me how they got midtown madness 2 to work on windows 10 ?

N531 DWM

Temporarily left the community.
Oct 25, 2016
Wrexham, North Wales.
I was actually devastated when that Nimbus never got released :( although on my old PC im glad i still have over 200+ vehicles saved for MM2 :)

Last edited:

LondonBuses

Map Developer
Jul 24, 2017
United Kingdom
the best part of MM2 and something that has never been replaced is online bus driving , I miss the bus rides of about 5-10 of us just zooming around at 6pm Tuesdays and pretending to drive realisticly even though you would get one person with lag and would end up smashing everybody off the road lol

Jul 15, 2017
Guys, I've got awesome news! The regional nimbus convert from MM2 is nearly done! Now all that needs doing is the cab (going to be re modelled) and the dests (used from the utilities on fellowsfilm). Sadly the London edition has been lost to time and thus will never be converted :( But hey! Who knows what might happen? Maybe the body and interior will be edited to the London spec in the future!

Kirsty

Apr 2, 2016
good game how would i put the ailsa in omsi2 for my own use only

W942 ULL

Apr 6, 2018
sorry to ask but does any one have the single door plaxton president or the cateano nimbus if so i would appreciate it if u could send it to me many thanks

my email is : [email address removed by moderators]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 15, 2017
I sadly do not, Robert Hudson would have been able to help you last year, but alas, he has lost his stuff to a computer malfunction

W942 ULL

Apr 6, 2018
I sadly do not, Robert Hudson would have been able to help you last year, but alas, he has lost his stuff to a computer malfunction
Oh thats a shame i just aksed him for some buses without knowing :( he had so many buses

ClawzOneThirty
is there a way to rpeaint the buses urself ?
cause i really want to make a first london bendi bus using mal57.ar wich comes wit london bus city

Mar 24, 2016
This is basically a place for Midtown Madness 2 Devs/Ex devs and just players of it in general, and yes you can discuss things like converting buses from MM2 to OMSI 2!
Feel free to post old photos of midtown madness 2 buses etc here and just discuss old topics in general!

vV - This bus was made by Joseph Makepeace, who sadly removed the download link due to stupid criticism - Vv

Here are some photos:
View attachment 18602 View attachment 18599 View attachment 18600 View attachment 18601
Still upset even now because this would have been a great bus for omsi 2 if it got converted :(
OMG Centra London is a ooooooooooolddddddddddddddddddddddd bus company

W942 ULL

Apr 6, 2018
arriva wales 507 HB53 HRB is seen on break before departing the bus station on route 574

Untitled.png

i got this bus from robert hudson he gave it to me today so if u want it dont ask me as him