Midtown Madness 2 (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Jun 6, 2016
i have changed it so when u re download it the actual bus will be there just chuck the bus in the mm2 folder
thank you so much im going to try and find this bus on Internet

Attachments

• volvo palatine 2 bus.png
    volvo palatine 2 bus.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: P674 MLE

Advertisement

Wow, MM2, the hours I spent driving round Happy Valley, Bus City San Fran and London, and playing with all the excellent models from AD156 and JLB6 amongst many others.

I got MM2 working on Win 10 x64 very easy eith a crack, was doing some Blitz races the other day. I'm always up for a game :-D

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Wow, MM2, the hours I spent driving round Happy Valley, Bus City San Fran and London, and playing with all the excellent models from AD156 and JLB6 amongst many others.

I got MM2 working on Win 10 x64 very easy eith a crack, was doing some Blitz races the other day. I'm always up for a game :-D
Same!! :D
Only I haven't got MM2 re-installed yet...
Oh and also, imagine UK Bus City revamped, expanded and in OMSI 2! ????

Possibly, but then again any map takes a while, and UK Bus City wasn't all that detailed in MM2 (still liked it though). ;)

Yes but at least we already had a (sort-of) London built up in MM2 from the start. Compare that with even something like TSLP on OMSI and the level of detail is just incomparable.

I just wonder when LOTUS finally hits the market if OMSI2 scenery object could be imported in which would make development a whole lot easier for everyone. And hopefully with its modular construction it could have better support for UK and RHD vehicles.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread