Buses [Official DLC] Hamburger Buspaket (£7.19)

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

BlueOrange

Oxford Pleb
Mar 22, 2016
Oh joy, just what OMSI needs, more citaros.
I must say this is a little disappointing, seeing as Hamburg have some solaris buses which he should've done instead. Seems to be the same recycled content again, though there is a new dashboard and apparently new sounds.

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy
Mar 19, 2016
I have to agree, we need a variety of buses instead of many versions of citaros, i suppose they look fairly decent buses though.

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
Deadout London
There's a Citaro for WSW Wupertal as that's their mainstay fleet. Thing is with Germany, they're standardised on fleet, same with London, it's all B5LH Volvo or ADL with DAF slowly disappearing; which in turn is just the same as this.

It was more variety when you had, MCW, Leyland, Alexander, Plaxton etc now it's just ADL and Wright for mainstay fleet. Things have gotten too standardised with buses, so am glad for games like Fernbus which bring Coaches which are a little more varied than Buses.

Sad but true, OMSI is just predictable.

Rhys

🚔UK OMSI Police🚔
Forum Moderator
Mar 20, 2016
Herne Hill, London
I'm sick of it to be honest. Surely there must be more things in Germany, such as a Scania Omnicity

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director
I'm sick of it to be honest. Surely there must be more things in Germany, such as a Scania Omnicity
Being honest i'd much rather see that they make the double decker Scania Citywide and this other VDL bus, both of them look awesome to be in OMSI.
Scania-Citywide-LFDD-für-BVG.jpg
3--VDL-Citea-DLF-114.jpg

LB14

Veteran Member
Mar 28, 2016
Those DDs would be well used! Then the bloody D92 can be retired instead of it masquerading as a newer buses. That Scania especially would be sweet.

Also I've hated the C2 Citaro from the start. It was crap to drive, sounded crap (I know Morphi did a sound pack) and, the template was shoddy. Problem is with theses buses also is that the detail is almost always texture based.

Rhys

🚔UK OMSI Police🚔
Forum Moderator
Mar 20, 2016
Herne Hill, London
Those DDs would be well used! Then the bloody D92 can be retired instead of it masquerading as a newer buses. That Scania especially would be sweet.

Also I've hated the C2 Citaro from the start. It was crap to drive, sounded crap (I know Morphi did a sound pack) and, the template was shoddy. Problem is with theses buses also is that the detail is almost always texture based.
There's some guy who started who's working on a C2 DLC (yes another!), who's started a couple of new double decks including the ND212 and Citywide DD

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director

Basically what i use for my Bowdenham, and i say they're technically new since theres no other deckers to use apart from the Man Lion's City DD which i already use. Those two buses i linked would be awesome for it, especially in the First livery.

There's some guy who started who's working on a C2 DLC (yes another!), who's started a couple of new double decks including the ND212 and Citywide DD

Also, we need more new decker's for LHD maps, not old ones in my opinion. Just my opinion though.

Enviro400Taco

Veteran Member
Oct 30, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire
It's time to stop Citaro's :|
I have to agree, too many Citaros for me. They could have done the new Hochbahn Solaris Urbino IV Generation or III Generation that Hamburg runs.
Even though there are like two new variants (both bendybuses), the 12m and 18m versions are ones we already had.

Planesandbuses

Apr 9, 2016
Really... I can tell you that Germany/Austria/Switzerland has a lot more to offer than just Citaros. Hess bodied Scanias, Omnicities, VDL Citeas...

Sparrow 76

Sep 3, 2016
Brighton, Sussex
OK, we get it you like building citaros, they've shown us they can build great buses especially citaros, so show your skill in something else

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Jan 1, 1970
Goldenrod City
Let's see - things operated in Germany that aren't Solaris, MAN or Mercedes:

Scania:

VDL

And that's just in Berlin :rolleyes:

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
Deadout London
I think we should put this thread to the official forum but i hope Nick pulls through on the ND12 and Scania Citywide DD

BusLover2

Dec 27, 2016
Same here - it would be great to see if there are more new DD for LHD map, like ADL Enviro 500 MMC for BVG and PostBus:

1521037533126.png

Jun 27, 2016
With all these Hamburg releases over the years were building up a big fleet list can't wait for the release of this tomorrow though:)