Buses [Official DLC] Hamburger Buspaket (£7.19) (1 Viewer)

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
Oh joy, just what OMSI needs, more citaros.
I must say this is a little disappointing, seeing as Hamburg have some solaris buses which he should've done instead. Seems to be the same recycled content again, though there is a new dashboard and apparently new sounds.

Advertisement

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
There's a Citaro for WSW Wupertal as that's their mainstay fleet. Thing is with Germany, they're standardised on fleet, same with London, it's all B5LH Volvo or ADL with DAF slowly disappearing; which in turn is just the same as this.

It was more variety when you had, MCW, Leyland, Alexander, Plaxton etc now it's just ADL and Wright for mainstay fleet. Things have gotten too standardised with buses, so am glad for games like Fernbus which bring Coaches which are a little more varied than Buses.

Sad but true, OMSI is just predictable.

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director
I'm sick of it to be honest. Surely there must be more things in Germany, such as a Scania Omnicity
Being honest i'd much rather see that they make the double decker Scania Citywide and this other VDL bus, both of them look awesome to be in OMSI.
Scania-Citywide-LFDD-für-BVG.jpg
3--VDL-Citea-DLF-114.jpg

Mar 28, 2016
Those DDs would be well used! Then the bloody D92 can be retired instead of it masquerading as a newer buses. That Scania especially would be sweet.

Also I've hated the C2 Citaro from the start. It was crap to drive, sounded crap (I know Morphi did a sound pack) and, the template was shoddy. Problem is with theses buses also is that the detail is almost always texture based.

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Those DDs would be well used! Then the bloody D92 can be retired instead of it masquerading as a newer buses. That Scania especially would be sweet.

Also I've hated the C2 Citaro from the start. It was crap to drive, sounded crap (I know Morphi did a sound pack) and, the template was shoddy. Problem is with theses buses also is that the detail is almost always texture based.
There's some guy who started who's working on a C2 DLC (yes another!), who's started a couple of new double decks including the ND212 and Citywide DD

Advertisement

FirstBro

First Yorkshire's Managing Director

Basically what i use for my Bowdenham, and i say they're technically new since theres no other deckers to use apart from the Man Lion's City DD which i already use. Those two buses i linked would be awesome for it, especially in the First livery.

There's some guy who started who's working on a C2 DLC (yes another!), who's started a couple of new double decks including the ND212 and Citywide DD

Also, we need more new decker's for LHD maps, not old ones in my opinion. Just my opinion though.

Reactions: LT586

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread