[OMSI 2] BotW 2 (pre-refresh) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
Chester, UK
Sorry to be really cheeky but are there any updates? It seems to have gone really quiet here. If no progress, that is fine, I just really like seeing BOTW progress and I have a route or two that I made for the older version but I dont want to release, I would rather wait for the new one as then the route will be better. Many thanks, Mark

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
@iMarkeh I'm not aware the plans to debut at ShowBus have changed. However, even I as part of UKDT haven't heard anything for some time, so I'll leave @iomex or @whistlehead to answer this properly. 
RnR47cor0bCiwujldalG_RoHyZIlD1Um.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
Chester, UK
The preview caused more problems than it was worth and is vastly out-of-date already, BotW 2 isn't that far away now and there's other releases to look forwards to in the meantime

Does UKDT have an intermediate release that the public dont know about? I really cant wait for BOTW 2. Any more progress shots would be really good.

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
Chester, UK
No as that would just slow everything down, I just want to speed through what we have already. We're talking end of the year at the latest for everything which is fine.

Oh right. It is fine, I just thought that was a little hint. End of the year sounds really good. This is just the PR route isnt it for now then you are expanding or are you doing the merge with Cotterell and everything at the end of the year?

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Well the maps are miles apart so we'll have to build the motorway in between which is minimum 6 months work as it is. We will initially merge them but they won't be connected by land. End of the year is for all current projects: BotW 1, 2, iomexLH upgrade, Cotterell update, etc

On 5/20/2016 at 11:49 PM, whistlehead said:

In the spirit of keeping things public, I've tidied up one of the maps we've been discussing our plans with today
imageproxy.php
This is in no way to any scale of any kind, but it does show the way the routes fit together.

Only two more weeks until my course is over for the year, so I'll be ramping my development back up again. I think as a rough guess you should expect to see Paignton first, followed by updated Cotterell/Bath, then the Paignton-Totnes corridor, then the connection of the two maps together, for which Iomex has already done a lot of the groundwork. Then, eventually, we can go west!

Reveal hidden contents

Oh wait is all this going to be on the map? Because if so, then it will be a very large map lol!!

Advertisement

iMarkeh

UK Omsi Magazine Founder
Banned Member
Apr 1, 2016
Chester, UK
Well the maps are miles apart so we'll have to build the motorway in between which is minimum 6 months work as it is. We will initially merge them but they won't be connected by land. End of the year is for all current projects: BotW 1, 2, iomexLH upgrade, Cotterell update, etc

Oh wow. I cant wait then. Good luck guys. BOTW is a fab map and I love driving it but I would really like to start driving around the seafront area and I want to put my routes on the new map. Good luck Iomex.

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
The initial release of BotW 2 will only include the two Park and Ride routes. Later updates are planned to include the 35, a motorway linking to Cotterell, and they'll also go further into the West.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread